Reviews for Hustlers for Life
A Spirit 420 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Hell that was a nice action packed chapter! I loved it! Anyway yeah I knew Playboy was a bitch! Yeah as far as San Andreas I think you should do both ideas! Have Gazz survive if that was what you had in mind...

& have them both be in San Andreas! I mean if you think about it, it would make sense. Of course if you did that, you would have West Coast gangs to expand on. (Remember Grove Street is based on Bloods, Ballas are Crips & the Varrio Aztecas are Surenos.)

But yeah the shootout with the Triads and the Pavanos was cool! Anyway it would make sense if they did need to get outta town to shake the heat from tyhe cops AND because the Pavanos are gonna likely be after them. Good work!
A Spirit 420 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Hey this was a good chapter! I enjoyed the shootout with the Triads. You said the lucky mole when Daniel shot the uy in shades. Was that Woozie from SA? Anyway The idea of the M.O.B. (New York Bloods) selling H for the Triads is a crazy concept but its happened before where organized gangs would have a street gang sell for them.

A gang that works for themselves is better to get respect on the street. Anyway this was good cuz. Keep it going!
A Spirit 420 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Even though it wouldn't make sense by the games standards it would be cool if Dwayne weren't dead. Like if he just played like he died. Either if he was in a coma or if him and Niko made a deal or something.

Anyway I was glad when Hollis got killed. Dumb bastard deserved it. & of course Playboy is too much of a pussy to do shit! It would be cool if they went behind Playboy's back and made allies with the M.O.B. cause the way Playboy is acting I would not trust him. Not that I did anyway
A Spirit 420 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Damn they got Freckles! Nice chapter homey & appreciate the review. Honestly though San Andreas Stories is more worth checking out than my own in LC. But anyway yeah that was cold how he got killed. & the lung thing was right on. It is like that too.

Keep up the good work!
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Nice fight between the M.O.B. and the North Holland Hustlers. By the way a bit of info for you as I'm a Crip from L.A. M.O.B. is a real gang. Its a tattoo often worn by Bloods. While it can stand for Money Over Bitches or Money Over Bullshit, it also usually stands for Member Of Bloods.

I think the M.O.B. in this case is likely based on the Bloods in NYC. The United Blood Nation.

Anyway this story shows promise for real. Keep it up! & I know how tough it is getting new stories to jump off and get feedback...
A Spirit 420 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hey I like this its good for a start. I like your protagonist for this story. Its too bad that this is the version where Dwayne dies but it does make sense as far as Playboy goes. Between the two I liked Dwayne better. Cause Playboy was a sellout. Anyway its good at the same time cause I'm sure Playboy won't exactly do right by Daniel.

I just know if I were in Niko's shoes I'd have shot Playboy because at least Dwayne doesn't lose contact.

Keep up the good work! I'll read more