Reviews for When Life Gives You Dishes, Make Hot Fudge Cake
purplemagechan chapter 1 . 4/8
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THIS IS THE BEST. Thank you so much for writing this. It's funny, it's adorable, it's very in character and I just love that it's so SAFE without taking away from the pace or action. Ling is both a teasing bastard but also an amazing and sweet boyfriend, making sure Ed had a safe word, would use said safe word, could use alchemy to escape his binds. Everything. They even used lube which oddly you don't see often in fanfics. XD

It's also so funny and IN CHARACTER that Ling is doing all this to get out of doing the dishes. Yep. That's our Ling. And he's so teasing to Ed to, tormenting him with going back and forth with the cake and sex JUST when Ed had forgotten about one or the other in favor of the opposite. Teasing little devil. And THE ENDING. Ling, you had to know something like this would happen this is why you don't tie the binds to the ceiling fan! And that last line, those boys will never do dishes again. XD
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
"I am going to fucking kill, and then piss on your god damn corpse before I fucking set it on fire." I laughed so hard at this line. :D

"The dishes are never, ever going to be done again." Holy crap. Loved this! :D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
*chokes and snorts* oh wow. XD
liliDreamer89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ha ha. love the story, very well written. feel bad for ling.
ladylapointe chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Very entertaining! I love how Ling is a shit and gets his karma in the end :)
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very cute! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
LOL, Ling really is a lazy ass isn't he?
Fellfire chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
*cracks up* This was so funny! Ling, you lazy ass. *shakes head* You really have to shame XD
Mary's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LOL! XD So funny, yet sexy! good job!
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I absolutely love this story! So hot!
lightning027 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I just want to say I love this story. It may just be the best lemon I have read, ever. And trust me, I've read my fare share of lemons. I love this pairing, and you certainly did them justice. There was just the right amount of description and just the right amount of humor. And the part with the fan was pure genius. Amazing. :)
transmuting chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I know it's been forever since you've posted any fanfic at all, but I just discovered your writing and this gem and good Ed/Ling fics are so rare that I was compelled to leave you a review letting you know just how absolutely perfect this was. So thank you for writing it! It's going into my favorites for sure.
et12356 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Omg good story!
Fearless.Leo chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
XD OHMAIGAWD I LUFFLES IT!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
interesting plot, i enjoyed it. though i wasn't so keen on the present tense, i think it could have been better written in past tense. present tense would have wprked also, but the way it was written here wasn't quite enough.

over all good story though, and i enjoyed the end.