Reviews for The One With The Blue Eyes
Kennardaillard chapter 2 . 3/26
LOL. This was just priceless.
You do have a cat, don't you? Because you understand them pretty well.
Cat fanfic is the BEST
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh my GOD, this was hilariously adorable! I lost it at, "I did not. But he appears to BE here, so..."
And BTA, when he said, "I live alone," and Alec didn't get it at first, I just stated laughing.
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Excuse me while I go off to Giggleland and giggle away till I die.
KILLINGhope14 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Cute:))) I hope you write more of chairman meow's POV.
Ethereal Foxx chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
AWWW this is hilariously adorable.
I love chairman meow XD
edie chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
omigod i am in love with this it is utter perfection
fluff amster chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I always think its funny how cats think they own the humans, and pretend to talk to you
cookiemonster902 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
This was hilarious. You should write as Chairman Meow more.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hi
misguided.ghost777 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
I was holding it together until this
Alec: "You brought your cat with you?"
Magnus: "I did not. But he appears to be here, so…" Magnus raised his hands and shrugged, "here he is."
I was totally weak. It was so canon that for a minute I wasnt sure if it was in the real series but then I was like "when wouldn't that have happened?"
Just too funny. fab job
Herdcat chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
this was an amazingly unique story - you give Chairman the most awesome voice - I love how the perspective of a cat and the familiar story go together - the snippet of Alec/Magnus are well written and wonderfully in character - and I love the humour - this is a wonderful story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Happy face x12
I love for writing this
Happiness
Ice7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
This story is awesome! I love the cat's point of view. You must have a cat of your own because I recognized a bunch of things the cat did that only a cat owner would know. I can totally see my own cat doing some of this stuff. Great story! I'm off now to read some of your other ones!
all4dobby chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read! The detective voice was hilarious and just...so great!