Reviews for Dark Tries
mcamastow chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
This one shot and the last one have great potential to become short stories they both left me wanting more ,
DRAKRON chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I like all the details in the description, it is like a paint. I loved. I think you should make a short story of this one shot, I think this memory lost Ash is an excellent way to start a relationship with Zach.
mcamastow chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
I know you are doing this chhallenge but wiilo the actual story be completed?. this was really good.
DRAKRON chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
The description of the forest is vivid, it makes me wonder if you have ever been there. Keep writing, you are doing a great job.
MJ the DJ chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I rarely review but I wanted to let you know that I think you are a great writer and I'm glad you are expanding your AU fic. I like your lead characters and how you have matched them up. Most fanfic writers have such perfect characters and you have really developed Ashe, Iris, Tia and Amelyn. I would be interested in reading a story grow from one of these one-shots.
Lady Katanya chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
The eldest De La Cruz son has not left the rainforest since they were ordered there so it must be hard to stick to such a format. I love how much you have expanded it and made it realistic! Such a great job! I love your stories.
Lady Katanya chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I am so glad you are continuing to write. I love Feehan and while waiting for Zac's book I've read fanfiction. You are one of the few people who write more than a one-shot. I have read all of yoru works to date and am glad to see what you will produce for this challenge! Great starter chapter! Long & detailed! Just the way I like it!

I loved Zac's POV and my heart totally went out to him. You do such a great job of connecting us readers to our favorite characters!
DRAKRON chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
It's just great. Why don't you continue with at least one of the five starts, PLEASE. Thanks for the many reasons to dream.
Wounded16 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I've been eagerly awaiting Zac's book for months and you have one of the best fanfictions out there on him! Yoru fics are the only thing keeping me together. LOL. This was a great one-shot. It was interesting to see the Empire be made aware of the Carpathians through another means. I just loved the description of Zac. His inner monologue was heart breaking. Totally spot on I mean all the other carpthaians have hope driving him, but Zac doesn't believe he deserves one and doesn't want one. It goes against all fundamental beliefs of this species. He is so self deprecating its sad. Glad Ashe got to him before he turned. I loved how he didn't immediatley realize she was his lifemate. It was like he was in denial and way to stubborn! Which is sooo him. Very realistic and believable! More! More! More! Please!
Cali-girl chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Gah. I take it back. I reviewed the wrong chapter! lol. I went back to quick. Sorry. I really likes this one-shot, but read the double review for chapter 1 (whoops)to see why! Sorry and great job (as usual) :P!
L0stL0ve chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Surprise! I got to work and there was an update from you! What an awesome one-shot. You totally made my day. This was a very interesting twist on them meeting. You went into the future a bit! SO the Ashe & the others had to be like late twenties right? I totally got the reference to Mary-Ann and tried to figure out the ten or so Carpathians the squad met. Obvious the 4 DLC brothers, Lojos, so then his 2 brothers, If Ivory was there than Razvan must be too, and Dominic. Right? What you said about this being the biggest fight since basically the Turk wars was true and I could imagine how the younger ones want to fight! Very detailed despite it being way shorter than your other one-shots. I liked this length though, it leaves a lot to the imagination! Update soon, please!
Cali-girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really liked this one shot. A deviation and a glimpse into the future! This was a nice length one-shot. The other's were good but too long. Funny thing, I wanted this one to be longer, I wanted more Ashe & Zac interactions! Update again! Glad to see you are still writing!
DRAKRON chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
It's very good, keep writing and feeding our imagination.
mcamastow chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Very long but areal good chapter.
L0stL0ve chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Yay for an update. I really liked the switch and how Iris and Lojos met first. I wanted to comment on the inclusion of Kylierion culture and their spiritual beliefs before i even saw your note. I love how you worked that in there and it makes perfect sense from how you built their society. I wish there was more Zac though. :( How about you do two-shots? or a follow up shot? Because I loved the first one-shot just as much as I liked this one and I want to see more of Ashe & Zac together!

Your characters are so unique and well thought out. No one is perfect or a mary-sue and they are all infalliable. It was difficult to read how Iris reacted as the squad fell. Not because it wasn't written well,but because the team is always so good and so ontop of it. I just loved the despair and how uncertain it was, and to have Lojos "imprint" so to speak in the middle of a battle was just great! The fact that Ashe beat up Nicolas was amazing. What an interesting way to meet Zac. If only the team hadn't been so run down and injured it would have been an itneresting fight, but Ashe prob would have killed Nicolas. eek. I have loved your writing style since I read Dark Moments. Just how you describe the scenery is amazing. I believed I loved "The land was as barren as bones" sentance you wrote! I wonder what you have in the works for the next one shot? Will they all be in South America or Romania? It must be hard for you to come up with how they could meet when as far as we know Zac hasn't been back to romania, so making that legitimate must be difficult. Anyway, an amazing job as always. As much as I love your fanfictions i hope you publish some original works in the future as well! In the meantime, please update! :)