Reviews for Have I not given you everything?
Amnex chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Please update
lovely chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
good story :) When are you gonna update?
tired of crap chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
u want a review ok here it is this could be an good story if it was actually a fn story but its not its a few paragraphs they u tried to make into chapters and alot of it was not even origional. that being said if you updated more often then maybe something origional would com into play bout the only thing u have goinng if anne is pregos with a true bastard concieven out of wedlock good for her NOT i hate her in history and tudors she is a bitch and a home recker for lack of better words. so get typing and fn update once in a while to prove me wrong and make this a story. over 2 months you should have abopout 8 chapters this size or 2 chpaters 3-4 times a long as thins done by now even if you work 8 hour days and have 10 kids if you dont then your just making excuses for being lazy or you did not actually plan this out like a good writer would so prove me wrong get cracking
KatDarcy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm already loving this... You write beautifully and the plot sounds exciting- I can't wait for more!
TudorGirl910489 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I absolutely love this story, I am begging you to continue!
elise chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
nais continue!continue!
PeachyBookLover chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
please update soon! i am excited to keep reading and i enoy the story so far very much
Zoe chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I know you're not a fan of Anne, but please.. At least let her have a happy ending. Let HER marry someone else.
HerMajesty85 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I love this story already! Oh please be one of those authors who updates quickly.
King of France chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Rofl! Haha that's funny! I have to see this!
Failed to De-anon chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Thanks for the a/n.

Excellent chapter and thanks for putting up the next chapter so soon. Your Katherine was wonderful. It is always amazing how surprised Henry could be at Anne's behavior, seeing as he allows it.

I wonder how plans on selling this to the Court and Mary.

Katherine, get away while you still can. Now, she has a built in reason to split because Henry couldn't wait to go through proper channels and managed to bungle this in such a way, and the disrespect Anne shows Henry. If his mistress will not respect him, why should his wife? And it is not like he sees her as such, so why not cut and run?
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I love this story! I hope Katherine has a good role ;)
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Go Katherine! Its about timne that she raised her voice to Henry, she needs to do it more often. Urgh, can't stand Anne in this fic, how dare she just barge in while the queen/King are talking an announce her pregnancy, ultimate sign of disrespect! Believe me she is winning no prize, and Katherine is probably better off with anyone but Henry. Great chapter, lookforward to the next one.
elise chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
what a nice story! continue!
Diana Prince chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Yeah an update so soon, also thanks for the author's note! Oh poor Katherine she is right though Mary would be miserable in England. Henry at least needs to think of his pearl's happiness. Now that Anne is pregnant, he may want to appease Katherine as soon as possible. Hope to read more soon thanks for the update.