Reviews for The Ostiary
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 17 . 6/23
Ohhhhh! I can't wait until the next chapter!
The thing about RINI BEING A VAMPIRE totally threw me off and I ENJOYED IT!
SERIOUSLY, you should contunue writing beause this story has me TOTALLY CAPTIVATED!
Well I wisk you some GOOD LUCK! :) *cheers you on*
dragonloverpower chapter 17 . 4/28
will you ever finish this or have you forgotten it?
AurorLight29132 chapter 17 . 1/22
I've read this story a million times over for years because it's one of my favorites, were you going to add a couple more chapters? I wanted to ask for so long but figured no so I didn't, anyway great work loved it and your other stories
Serenity de la Luna chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
I knew it! Ha! Yami is Rini's father! Why did Endymion say he was?
Serenity de la Luna chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
...I feel like my skin is crawling. It's an absolutely DISGUSTING feeling. What caused it, you may ask. Diamond. Simple as that.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
...Yami is definitely Rini's father isn't he. I mean, she has RED eyes! JUST. LIKE. HIM.
Lusicastar chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
I really love your story telling and was wondering when u be updating it or contune with it it really good and it's great so far the whole plot and story line of it as well as the bond between the queen fae and the the vampire king and now stronger cause of the child they had created together in which the vampire just found out keep up the good work
chaoticwisdom chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
Wow this is so incredible. Hope you continue it one day.
Amanda27A.g chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
will rini get to meet her father? what will joe say when he find out that his sister lied to him about the father of rini and it was yami?
Amanda27A.g chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
please continue
NightSky chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
This story is amazing! I love it! Are you going to continue this or have you abandoned it? I truly hope you'll continue it, I really want to see more of Yami and Serenity, especially want to see the meeting between father and child. :-)
Please update!
Checkmate 24601 chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Actually, I forgot to ask in my previous review, how is Endymion interpreting that he's Rini's father? Since he and Serenity only shared a kiss, he couldn't possibly consider himself "the father of Serenity's child", right?
Checkmate 24601 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
Hi El3v3n, I hope you will update 'The Ostiary' soon. It's a wonderful piece of work (as are all your other fanfictions), and although it's been two years since you've last updated this work, I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this crossover. You've achieved a wonderful, believable blend in this story, which is hard to pull off in crossovers! It'd be great to see Serenity's stronger powers play a role in defeating Zorc the second time around, and hopefully, the scene where Rini meets her father! (I'm up in arms waiting for this scene!) Please update soon and don't give up on such a promising plotline and pairing!
Reader chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Wow this story is amazing! Your a really great writer and I'm really enjoying this story. I had one question, I'm still a little confused with Serenity and Endymion, did they ever go beyond a kiss? Sorry you probably answered this before but I'm still a little confused on that. I also wanted to say I really like how you've made the characters fit so well in this story. I've never read a story like this one before and it's truly a great story, I hope you continue with this story because this story really is amazing.
didache chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
I am simply enamored by your stories! I hope you will continue to finish this one because it will be such a waste if its left unfinished. Btw Kudos for a job well done :)