Reviews for The Ostiary
chaoticwisdom chapter 17 . 7/23
Wow this is so incredible. Hope you continue it one day.
Amanda27A.g chapter 17 . 4/13
will rini get to meet her father? what will joe say when he find out that his sister lied to him about the father of rini and it was yami?
Amanda27A.g chapter 16 . 4/12
please continue
NightSky chapter 17 . 3/21
This story is amazing! I love it! Are you going to continue this or have you abandoned it? I truly hope you'll continue it, I really want to see more of Yami and Serenity, especially want to see the meeting between father and child. :-)
Please update!
Checkmate 24601 chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Actually, I forgot to ask in my previous review, how is Endymion interpreting that he's Rini's father? Since he and Serenity only shared a kiss, he couldn't possibly consider himself "the father of Serenity's child", right?
Checkmate 24601 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
Hi El3v3n, I hope you will update 'The Ostiary' soon. It's a wonderful piece of work (as are all your other fanfictions), and although it's been two years since you've last updated this work, I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this crossover. You've achieved a wonderful, believable blend in this story, which is hard to pull off in crossovers! It'd be great to see Serenity's stronger powers play a role in defeating Zorc the second time around, and hopefully, the scene where Rini meets her father! (I'm up in arms waiting for this scene!) Please update soon and don't give up on such a promising plotline and pairing!
Reader chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Wow this story is amazing! Your a really great writer and I'm really enjoying this story. I had one question, I'm still a little confused with Serenity and Endymion, did they ever go beyond a kiss? Sorry you probably answered this before but I'm still a little confused on that. I also wanted to say I really like how you've made the characters fit so well in this story. I've never read a story like this one before and it's truly a great story, I hope you continue with this story because this story really is amazing.
didache chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
I am simply enamored by your stories! I hope you will continue to finish this one because it will be such a waste if its left unfinished. Btw Kudos for a job well done :)
JP chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
this story is so creative & I absolutely love what you've done with the characters! can't wait for more!
Getsunohimesama chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
This chapter is perfect! :D

Seto and Rei's relationship seems to be less antagonistic than what I would expect but I suppose it's normal since Rei seems to barely allow herself to aknowledge that she feels something for Seto.

I forgot to mention it in my previous review, but I can't help but admire Jou and his fighting spirit, because although it goes despite what he was ever taught, he is ready to fight to right a wrong, though how right the way he seems to be inclined to follow is, I am not sure.

I was absolutely shocked that Endymion managed to survive Yami's wrath upon what he said. I swear, that guy has zero survival insticts! I can't help but wonder though, will Yami kill him later or just forget about him?

Serenity and Yami's reunion was what I expected from you and maybe more, especially with the slap Serenity gave Yami for being so crude to her. Congratulations!
Getsunohimesama chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Diamond must be the character that annoys me the most during Sailor Moon other than Darien and you sure got a great grip on his character. I loved how Serenity sent him packing both times.

Poor Hotaru... I was really sad to find out she dies.

Seto doesn't have a single romantic bone in his body... It sounded like he was actually making a deal with Rei!
Getsunohimesama chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Wow, the confession of Yami's feelings for her, the sheer depth they have, is unbelievable! You capture them in a way that is simply... well, I guess amazing should cover it?

Jou's (second) interruption of something that could become very awkward in the future was funny and deadpan-causing at the same time. I laughed so hard I got myself a belyache! Oh, I bet Yami is about to tear him apart! :D
Getsunohimesama chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
What a chapter!

Mai's and Rei's bickering was absolutely hillarious, especially when Rei came back with the "new" dress, which I assume was the old one with some adjustments... Though it just has to be said, Lord of Atra is quite the player. I wouldn't be surprised if he "stared in awe" towards half the female population that night.

Talk about possessiveness. Yami's obsession with Serenity is kind of annoying, considering that he can't even accept the fact that it was nothing but a trick on Serenity's part to complete the task and an unwilling one at that.
Getsunohimesama chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Girl, does Yami sound like a stalker...

I laughed many times while reading this, although I felt a bit sad when Serenity tried to explain to Yami why she avoided restarting a relationship with him like the plague. I really wish for a hapy ending for the both of them.

As for the flashback in the beginning of the chapter, it was really quite bitter, what with the goodbye between Serena and Yami... Also Mina's grief for Bakura's "death", although not given more than a couple of lines to describe it, it was tagging at my heart, mainly because I felt there weren't much to be described in her anymore and not for a long time after that.
Getsunohimesama chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
The scene of Akane's death, although it was really harsh it was also very realistic. The only thing that surprised me is why Yami didn't simply incapatitate her in order to... "punish" her accordingly. Making clear that it was really violent and a bit scary, he appeared to be quite "merciful" compared to what he did to his other opponents.

Serenity saving Reiko was something I am really glad for. Being the only one to truly stick to her ideals, it would be kind of unfair to her to see her not only allowing but asking for someone's -probably torturous-death.

Akane was such an idiot but her end after that particular stunt she pulled with Serenity was kind of blatant. However, although Reiko makes it clear that she loves Akane, I don't see why she would assist to Serenity's (re)capture and not allow her to escape, especially after all the warnings Serenity gave to Nyanko and to her. I would say that it was because of the Tauk, but she saved Serenity from being bitten, something that tells me she was worried.