Reviews for Impressionism
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really like Fischer and Ariadne together, since both of them are so awesome (especially Fischer; after all, he IS Cillian Murphy, which is probably why he's my favourite character). It was fun to read a fan fic where they're together. :)
feyfollower chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
WOW. This is so gorgeous. Its short but just perfectly captures the feeling of longing and sorrow and desire. Love it.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I think I'm starting to like this couple more and more simply because of excellent writers like you, great job !
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Love love love this! After reading this story I am officially hooked on this pairing. As much as I love ArthurAriadne, they just seem so obvious and Fischer (well, Cillian) is my favourite so this is just so interesting. Wow, this entire review is remarkably inarticulate but your writing is brilliant and I think that's all that needs to be said!
Elelith chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, Love it, wish you would write more...
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I liked it a lot!
thespine chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really like your writing style. And uh, I think you should make this a multi-chap. Jus sayin ]
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Sweet, I really liked it.;)
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh, I loved this! I've been slowly going through Ariadne/Robert fics, and this is undoubtedly one of the best out there. Absolutely fantastic.

It truly did come full circle, and though I can't help but wonder if the Ariadne in his dreams is Ariadne or actually a figment? She seems far to real to be a figment of his imagination, or perhaps that's just my wishful thinking in that Ariadne would continue to visit Robert's dreams after the Inception. In any case, I loved the subtleties of their relationship, the effortless way you wrote both Robert, Robert's dreams, and by extension, his emotions.

Absolutely fab.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ooh, nice. I liked that Robert did meet Ariadne again in the real world. I felt bad for him being so lonely after realizing how much he was investing in his dreams and not in living.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Devryn chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was just a really beautiful story - it had a nebulous, uncertain quality that I think worked great and fit the original film too.

Great job!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh oh oh! Haven't read anything in forever but a couple weeks ago I rewatched Inception and began hunting for fics. Of course we would like the same pair. Will get around to reading some Jasper/Bella later but in the mean time this is beyond lovely. I really like how you go from the dream to reality to back again. It's funny to read Robert's reactions to Ariadne when he finally meets her in real life. I loved it.
MushroomCap chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Beautiful :) You kept them both in character and stayed with the original theme of the movie, that being dreams.
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I adore this pairing. There's just something infinitely fragile and beautiful about it that makes it irresistible. Overall, I thought the one-shot was well-written, and I really enjoyed the part where Ariadne approached him in the real world.

The only issue I have is the ending - I thought it could have been done with different wording - made a bit more elegant, to fit in with the rest of the 'fic. I'm not quite sure how to put it; the ending just didn't have the sense of effortless elegance the rest of the story had, you know?

Aside from that bit of , I thought this was wonderful. :)

-Kimsa
SriHellgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i agree, we do need more Ariadne/Robert stories here and yours was a well done story. It had good flow and pulled me into the story. Like your dice one thats an A/A (which I also enjoyed reading.) Looking forward to more inceptions fics (especially with this pairing *winkwink*)from you.