Reviews for Cut Loose
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was an awesome scene... problem being it was only a scene...it had everything else shooting it up ranks in my books. It was lol funny while being true to rogue, remy and why not the romyness of them meeting. It had some action and a little mystery. Would of loved for you to have continued and revealed the cowards id and what information remy had. Obviously rogue got control of her psyches powers but what about touch. And was it me or did remy pick rogues locks? Hmmm maybe she broke it with super strength? And where are the rest of the xmen?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ooh! Exciting! So awesome!

-Ace
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
cool
Kii chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hi

i really really really liked this story like...alot

Kii-Bye
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Yep, still alive. Between helping my sister move, Dean, studying for classes, Dean, looking for a job, and finally Dean, I've had little free time on my hands. But today's a good day. So now I'm gonna try and go through 3 weeks of story alerts. Wish me luck.

By the way, I think I like your version of them meeting more than canon. Those last part few paragraphs were definitely my favorite part.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I would have liked more information on what was going on, but it was still good and I still enjoyed it.

Actually it was the network who objected to any hint of romance in Evo, which they were targetting to little boys (more fool them). The writers and the animators sneaked all the romantic stuff in ;)
Eva chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I'm always up for reading a little ROMY, pity they completely bypassed that 'ship on the show.

And the eyes.

And the Guild.

Idiots.

Keep up the good work.
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i love it! i hope there is more!
Arian69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I'm liking it a lot so far! Please update! Nice character writing, I like it that Rogue isn't too sullen.
Lasach chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love the way you portrayed her connection with her psyches. Also the "buying time" element is very much suited to Rogue's character in Wolverine and the X-Men. She does seem more calculating in that version of the X-Men.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I saw when you first posted this on here and I had to do a double take and reread for which cartoon it was for. Then I busted out cheering.

... Do you know that you've 70 stories? I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that. It's freakin' amazing. But back on topic...

I liked this show. I didn't really get to spend as much time as I wanted watching it, and Rogue's hairstyle kinda concerns me, but I LIKED it. I was sooooo disapointed when I found out they weren't going with a second season. Especially since THE CAJUN NEVER MET HER! Ugh! That ticked me off after watching Aces and Eights and THEN I find out Remy's never going to meet her. Disgraceful. Plain and simple. The movieverse neglect wasn't bad enough? For shame Marvel, for shame. ... So basically Evo maybe just a smidge better for that case alone. Especially since he kidnapped her. Because you can't tell me that if you had your choice of kinapper, you wouldn't choose him. You and I both know it's true.

But I did enjoy this. I find it an interesting comment: does talking to the voices in Rogue's head already make her insane, or is making it a repeat offense do that? Hmmm.

But I enjoyed when she was telling off the 'coward'. And the abuse of priveleges. Yes, I liked that a WHOLE lot. *cackles evily*. Beautiful. I have scrounged forever trying to think of any story I could write for this cartoon for forever, probably since it was canceled. After I began writing JIMMY I kinda gave up until I literally stumbled into my door the other day and was like: Ooooh! That can work.

So maybe I'll spend all my waking hours playing catch-up and finishing off JIMMY and moving to B.W. and trying out my Evo chapter stories and this one together. Lots of projects at once, plus homework. What could go wrong? *Knock on wood*

Anywho I enjoyed this, especially the attitude that just radiates off of it. I would love it if you came up with anymore for this cartoon. -Peace, Blackberry ;)
aecul chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You wrote a WXM fic! Awesome!

Oh, I know! They're like all Jott fans. It's ridiculous.

That was a fun story. I feel like if those two had met in the show, that is how it should have been. I liked your descriptions of Gambit and the part where they were both in the...erm, place she got taken to by the M.R.D. guys.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say good luck with your tests on Wednesday in my other review. :)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I always envisioned them getting in a plane crash in antarctica and having to fornicate like bunnies in order to stay warm as their first meeting, but I like your version too. :)
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh, it did hehe. That made me mad when they changed his eyes and there was HARDLY ANY ROMYNESS! UGH.

Anyway, if you have a facebook account, there's a page that's trying to bring back W&XM. It's called 1million to save wolverine and the x-men. Tell everyone you know about it. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Well. That was cute in a kind of minorly pychotic way.

Am I sensing some bitterness about the lack of Romy in Evo? Right there with ya, sugah. But, I believe that the writer of Evo IS a Romy shipper. After all, in said Evo, which psuedo couple that never took off actually got some lip action? It wasn't Jott, that's for sure. (I am tacitly ignoring the Toad/Wanda liplock because I'm pretty sure she was the only one more grossed out than I was.) Also, I really like that episode for various reasons. Many of them have to do with copious amounts of Remy. Including what I'm sure was the highlight of his relationship with Rogue up to that point.