Reviews for Forever
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Omg Alex is having another baby awesome things are still very Intresting now girl you truly are doing such an amazing job on this we really learnt a lot in this chapter I'm so sorry took me so long to review Ive been seriously very busy working and today was the only time I could catch up on my updates please please update soon I'm dying here for the next chapter:)oxoxoox
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Thank you so much for this awesome update girl loved it so much a lit was explained how she got back fair play to bobby for bringing her back I wonder if they will be able to find her now wow chevy woke up Alex cool powers though so sorry for the delay in reviewing today is the only day I had to catch up on everything been working non stop please please update ASAP again I'm really dying for the next chapter keep up the exceptional work girl you so rock :)
PadmeAnakin05 chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Omg! What happened to Akana? Excellent! :D
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Omg omg how could you just leave it in such an evil clifffy girl that is so evil of you I hope Alex dosent die Noooooo poor Dean will be so heartbroken amazing intense chapter girl loved it so freaking much I'm on the edge of seat here for the next chapter please please update ASAP keep up the amazing work hun you so freaking rock:)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
loved it girl at least dean knows now that he not going crazy lol you doing such an excellent job on this story still loving it im so looking forward to the next chapter hope it soon:)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
You did such an amazing job on this chapter plus there no need to apoligise girl for having writers block it happens to all of us I really loved this chapter wow Dean really blew up on her when she told him she took her sister to hell I hope you can update asap girl dying for the next chapter already keep up the amazing work:)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Omg I so was lmao with this chapter poor Dean she is slowly driving him crazy I love it and throwing stuff at him go alanka than she Knocks him out please update asap I'm dying to find out what she does to Dean when he knocked put cold keep up the amazing work :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I have to say Alex was a little bit of a bitch her sister died to save her and everyone by jumping in but at least Alex came around real intense at the end girl so looking forward to the next chapter I really am loving this you have such a talent in writing girl keep up the amazing work you so deserve praise and so here I go to the next chapter:)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Amazing chapter again love the name zeppelin chevy lol poor den still feel left out still I really do love where this story is going on the way now to read the next chapter :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Ok how come Dean can't see her and Sam and Alex can poor Dean thinks everyone is gone totally screwey lol amazing chapter again girl you so rock :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
They all think Sam gone crazy is she a ghost who the he'll pulled her out this story is getting very interesting with each chapter im just so hooked at the moment on it :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Omg poor Sammy is still heart broken but I did not expect her to turn up at the end of the chapter I'm so rushing to see what happens in the next chapter :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Intresting start to the sequel girl I love it so looking forward to the next chapter in the way to read it now :)
AprilC3604 chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Hey! I love Sam telling Alex how it was. She does owe her sister. So go Sammy! Awesome update!
AprilC3604 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Omg this was an exciting chapter! My eyes were glued to the screen lol. Great job! Please update soon :)