Reviews for The Trigger Memory
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Write next story plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Caroline isn't a blond, she has black hair.
really, I didn't like it.
I mean, you did good, but I like to read about the young Hatfords and Malloys...not grown ups.
it's better to think of a war between teenagers or kids.
maybe theres something you can do to make this better.
good luck!
thelonelyonlychild chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
PLEASE MAKE THIS COME BACK LIFE
spiritanimal chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
caroline dose not have blond hair. in the books she always had black hair but i pictured her more as a light caramel brown, (kind - of - girl).
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
nice story please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
please put the next chapter on
ana chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh poor caroline
Lia chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
to upload a fanfic story you have to create a fanfiction account
Lia chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Doesnt ANYBODY finish these stories? Seriously! But it was really good. By the way... Does anybody know how to upload a fanfic? I've got one of my own, and I want to share it.
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
this story is really awesome and getting really exciting but you need to update soon because its august and you havent updated since January
lemmy47 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
hurry up and update the last time you updated was in January now its August
violin451 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
hey this story seems really cool but you need to hurry up and update because you haven't updated since january and its july
ireland89 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
love it sooooo much!very funny! post reall really fast for me your #1 fan!