Reviews for Potential
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is just really super awesome!
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
OMG! LOVED IT! :3 GO SUPERION!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love your group dynamics, no matter the group. I think, besides not writing Fireflight as a total airhead, my favorite part of this fic is Skywarp. He's not a cold, emotionless 2D character, which makes the Autobots' characterizations play off him so well.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*jumps up and down and flails incoherently*

GO GO GO SUPERION!

And awesome theatrics, Fireflight. Seekers have a soft spot for sparklings :)
Witch08 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I would like to see this continued! :)
mmouse15 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is such a charming look at the Aerialbots and Fireflight's role within the team. I love the way Skydive gets the gestalt's attention and points out that Fireflight is doing this ON PURPOSE, hello, pay attention to the bond, mechs!

And the ending has me bouncing in my seat and squealing with glee and yelling right along with Ironhide 'GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!' So exciting!

A lovely look at a wonderful gestalt, PWW!
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was awesome! :D
JenEvan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
One, it's very cute :D Two, Fireflight saved the day~! xD
Anodythe chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
HOORAY! Whay I wouldn't give to see this! I love these guys.

You've done such a good of giving each Ariealbot a seperate and distinct traits, yet, they all manage to mesh together providing an even better, even stronger personality.

Stupid Seekers. They're in for it now.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Always a good day when PWW shows up (vicariously) in my in-box ... although I did have it refurbished for her, and left the numbers for the best pizza- and Italian-delivery guys right next to the fully-stocked drink fridge ...

This is charming, as always, and an unexpectedly deep look into the workings of a gestalt mind. And the end? A good chuckle, and Fireflight's mouth, I'll bet, or possibly Slingshot's.