Reviews for The User's Guide and Manual to Ianto Jones
ForeverEvolving chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
can't. stop. laughing. sides. hurt. so, so much.

and all i did was search for "Ianto jones psychological analysis/ character review/psychological disorder" for a psychology paper i'm thinking of writing about ianto.
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Just as brilliant as your Captain Jack Harkness one. Now all I need is for you to tell me where I can buy one...
ElementalFusion chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Thanks for the laugh. :) Ianto is one of my favorite Torchwood Characters.
Arlath's Star chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ah, you did do more! Excellent. Now I am going to reread and reread this amazing fic until I have enough money to buy a IANTO JONES Unit of my own! How long do you think it'll take me to get the whole set?
Jax25 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love you. That is all. :)
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 7/26/2011

Keep writing!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Heh i really rather enjoy these manuals of yours! Definitely makes me laugh XD
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You've done it again! I love this one! Just think, my very own personal Ianto Jones. It's like a dream come true! I presume that all the necessary 'parts' are fully functional?

In addition to my previous order (see Jack Harkness Manual) I'd like to add a Myfanwy unit, a TARDIS unit, a Weevil unit, a scale model of the Hub, one scale model SUV, one complete coffee machine/kitchen unit, one complete set of Autopsy room tools, gadgets, equipment, and one complete set of computers, monitors, PDAs, if you think it would make the Sato unit happy, include it in my order.

I'd also like to pre-order a Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart unit, and a Sarah Jane unit when they become available. In fact, if you can think of anything you think my Harkness & Jones units might need, go ahead and include it in my order. The card number I gave you has unlimited universal credits on it, so money is no object.
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/26/2011

Loved the Casimir Effect part :)
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Haha, this was GENIUS! Please, tell me where I can me one! XD
brionyjae chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh my Gosh! :D This is... pure gold! :D You had me laughing the WHOLE way thru, and all the references! :D Including from the Archives book! :D Perfect for an utter nerdy Torchwood fan like me, and you (which you should definitely take as a compliment) :D Love it! I will definitely be rereading this one over and over :D
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hilarious! I absolutely loved this! x
Flawed Heroine chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is sheer brilliance. I was laughing out loud for most of it, especially the Troubleshooting section. You should make guides like this for all of the Torchwood cast! Pretty please? :D
whovianbard chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Absolutely flaming marvellous. I laughed till I cried. Please tell me I can find one on eBay!