Reviews for Twelve Months
jmolly chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Ooh, he's going to eat human? In front of her maybe? That's scary.
SleepMyBella chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I have enjoyed every single word of your story so very much. I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us. You are so talented.

Thank you, thank you!

xoxoxo
M474 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
wonderful, just exemplary. Thank you so much for sharing such beauty w us.
obsmama chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I have adored each and every thing about this story thanks so much for sharing it with us!

xoxo
Corie
m244robp chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Just perfect! This was a great journey and thank you for taking me along for the ride. Thanks for the kind shout out. It was my pleasure!
sar chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
i love love love it!
Anne chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Thank you for this lovely book!
willyoupleasebequiet chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
ahhh! this is was so good!
perfect way to wrap up what is most certainly, a very perfect AU fic :')

and hoory for isabella POV! i dont really have any suggestions though - anything you write, i'll be happy to read lol

cant wait to see/read more from you!

Will xoxo
Twiggalina chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
This story has been really great to follow!
I'd love to read a chapter from Isabella's their first meeting or the first time thay had sex;)
Great stuff!
jansails chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
I absolutely loved the mind, the character, the personality of this Edward.
An artistic talent, a poetic mind, a lonely soul searching for meaning, for something to fill his eternity, & he found it in Bella.
Well done, beautiful, captivating story.
jansails/jan2
Madeline4994 chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
this was a beautiful story and you captured his desires and passion for her so well.
muffinmom chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Oh, this chapter was pure poetry, beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
This story is wonderful- every chapter has been topnotch. I'm sad to see it end, but it's played out perfectly. I would love to read a BPOV of her awakening after the change and first little bit of vamp-life. I don't know if you plan on writing more Twific, but I'm putting you on alert so I don't miss out on anything :-)
Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us!
ECis4Me chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Really loved your beautiful words. 3
xx Tyra
A green eyed girl chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
at first i thought they were going to be together only 12 months and that made me afraid to read.
i am so glad that was not the case an that they ended together forever )
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »