Reviews for Twelve Months
PoppyMay chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
wow! This was super interesting! Great writing! :)
cg39 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
What a beautifully written story. Nice departure from the usual fare. Loved your use of colour and how you organized the chapters. Great read. Thank you for sharing.
Mell C chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Thank you. I enjoyed reading. Kept me in suspense.
Eduardiana chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
I love that for the epilogue you didn't choose a color. How to choose when so many brighten Edward's life now?

I love, love when she asked him to tell her again how their love story started "Tell me again" and that he never got tired of it.

It was impossible not to feel part of this story with the way Edward described every little thing, every color, every sensation. I feel I was there with him.

Loved this story so much, loved your words so much. And while it has a lot of reviews, it deserves many more. I'm just glad that I found it.

I hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're still writing even if you never post here again. You have so much talent. It was a pleasure to read your story. I loved everything about it. Beautiful. Perfect. Thank you!
Eduardiana chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
"Death brought to life by my brush" Love it.

"While Isabella is mesmerized by the twinkling lights, I only have eyes for her"

"Who are you?"
"I'm your saviour. Forgive me" I'm so glad he didn't kill him.

"You promised" Those words broke my heart not only for Bella but for Edward too.

"I mourn the loss of her humanity. But celebrate the birth of her inmortality" Loved this chapter.
Eduardiana chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
"What were you thinking about?"
"You. Always you"

I loved when he was telling her how he felt the first time he saw her.

"Words of endearment spill from my lips and tumble onto her cheek, her neck, her shoulder" Your Edward is everything.
Eduardiana chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Well, I said I loved the beginning of last chapter but this one is my favourite "Gold. Leaves, floating down, abandoning branches before their vibrant colors fade. Nature's bedding, blanketing us from above, cushioning us from underneath" Beautiful.

I loved the way he described her smell. I love how the lust for her body blends with the lust for her blood.
Eduardiana chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I love, love that every chapter begins with a color. Especially this one, what he says about the end of the day.

"She leans in and with very word, places a kiss on my face; each one stamps a mark on my silent heart" Love it.

What could be more romantic than stargazing with Edward while learning Greek mithology and poetry?

I was really scared for a moment when he left her alone and he heard the wolf cry.
Eduardiana chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
I'm glad that she is out of that house. It was Mr. Cope the one who saw them at the park, right?

This made me laugh "As fate would have it, the woman who helped take care of my house recently left my employ" Fifty years ago...

Isabella is very bold. I love that about her.

Loved the meaning of telling her during that festival. I had to google it. Really interesting.
Eduardiana chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
"I convince myself I will be able to keep her alive, warm and fragrant for a long time" Love it.

Edward's story broke my heart. I'm so sad that his parents died maybe thinking he ran away with the jewels. I just hope that they knew their son very well and knew he wouldn't do something like that.

"I'm trying hard to be good, but this evil part of me, the part that was thrust upon me against my will, has an iron-clad hold on me. I need to break the shackles and free the man I once was. I hold out hope he is still in me" So emotional. Like this one "I've just begun to live again"

Loved this chapter.
Eduardiana chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
"And I think the world of you" Oh my. And this "Home is wherever she is" I like that he stayed close enough to protect her but without being creepy or invading her privacy.

Love this "And I open my eyes and close my thoughts"

Sorry that it took me so long to finish this story. I've been sick with a cold. It's freezing here.
Eduardiana chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
"I concentrate on my work, tracing, shading and blending until I'm staring at two Isabellas: the one I can keep with me forever and the one I'm not sure I can ever have, but whom I so desperately want."

"The start of a new day means nothing when it doesn't include Isabella." He says the most beautiful things.
Eduardiana chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is too beautiful and sweet "A bouquet for my Isabella. She'd told me they're one of her favorite flowers, so I want to present her with a field of daffodils that will never fade—a field I hope will be a bright spot for her during even the darkest weather. Everything I paint now is for her. Inspired by her, dedicated to her."

I loved that part when he was saying how his art reflects his mood, how it turns dark when he is overwhelmed by his many urges and that when he thinks of his meetings with Isabella "my mood softens and so does my art."
Eduardiana chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I loved that she asked him to be her reading companion and that they started with Frankestein "I wonder if Isabella realizes that she holds a monster in each hand." Perfect.
Eduardiana chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I love this "I've never felt anything so soft in my entire existence. Softer than the underbelly of a deer."

It's exhausting reading his pov. But also wonderful. He feels so much. The encounter with Bella, painting at his house with her on his mind and then the sex with that woman at the brothel. It's a roller coaster.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »