Reviews for Twelve Months
m244robp chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Hello dear! I am so sorry for taking so long to visit and review. I enjoyed how his inner feelings come out on his canvases.

I can't wait to see the painting session. How much of yourself would you bare, Mrs. Black?
sujari6 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Interesting story.
SleepMyBella chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Wow! Your story is amazing. I am so enthralled. I can't wait to read more!
witchykitty1313 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
What a beautiful, romantic story!
DoubleFate chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Interesting story so far... Although I'm still having issue's picturing Edward in a whore house lol.
m244robp chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I loved this chapter. I am so happy that they have met. I am made even happier about what you have decided to make the center of their relationship.

Reading companions. What a beautiful way for people to get to know each other. So many possibilities for reading material and where it can lead.

Does she favor any early century erotica like the Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure aka Fanny Hill? LOL!
m244robp chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I love the drama in this chapter. His attraction to Isabella is almost palpable. I was impressed by his restraint with the prostitute. Poor Edward, tortured by desire, tortured by his longing, tortured by his existence.

Can't wait to read more!
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I actually find this chapter very interesting. I'm not sure I've ever read Vampward taking a human who isn't Bella. I'm sure that you'll get some grief over this (heaven forbid either of them sleep with someone else!) but I really liked it.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Compelling start! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
arfalcon chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Kathy! This is absolutely terrific. You're going to reduce me to begging you to write more...quickly! I want to come to your house and take care of your kids, do the laundry and maybe even the cooking so you'll have time to write.

I love the cadence of your sentences, reflecting Edward's carefully restrained thoughts and cautiously measured steps as he mimics being human. Your writing style is beautifully suited to the telling of this story. I'm enthralled.
m244robp chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I really enjoy the voice that comes out of this story. It sets the setting very well.

I like the additional items when she walks into the shop. The few lines added to the drama of the moment.

I really can't wait to see where this goes. I am so lucky, really.
rosygloss chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The details of his solitary life were nothing short of beautiful. No one captures longing so well as you. I drew out every word while reading, savoring your ability to describe his situation in such a graceful and precise way.

I think I'm in love.

(Thank you.)
arfalcon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is awesome, Kathy! I love Edward's spare, terse voice and your short, staccato sentences. I can almost hear the burden of his self-enforced control, the tightly wound conflict between the remnants of his human self and his unfortunate true nature.

I can't wait to see where you go with this!
m244robp chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Yay! I'm so happy its up!

It's like reading poetry. The visuals were excellent, most especially where he imagines her red blood flowing on to her "virgin white cape."

And the carpet bag? And the barter of the painting for supplies? I forgot to mention how you instantly set the setting of the piece with those elements.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51