Reviews for Winged Puppets
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2018
Did you quit on it? Just wondering no being mean or anything
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
why, what is this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I'm very impressed I wish you more . I love this darker version. This needs to be a book :)
Flowersocks2137 chapter 29 . 4/13/2016
Well that was a rather nice cliffhanger! Normally I appreciate one, especially when it I don't get to hear the end! Oh yeahhh, that's definitely my favorite (Cue angry eyebrows)!

I can't be too mad, I mean - I'm listening to Wake Up by Three Days Grace, which is totally my happy song (along with Self Esteem from the Offspring)... So I will just say that a ghost will appear on your wall and kill you in one month if you don't update by then... Have fun!
Flowersocks2137 chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
This is soo adorable! It's showing the flock beconing one (minus Angel...)! I tove it, and just them interacting! They're even taking watches! Man, you are one awesome dude (woman... Same thing...)! ~
Flowersocks2137 chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Hey - I remember that in the books! With Angel and her friends in the playground at school... With Odette the swan... I love how you included that in here, made my day! ~
uselessbisexual-fangirl chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
This reminds me of a Criminal Minds episode, and I would make more sense if the ''sharks'' we're eracers.
Thornthief27 chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
Seriously?! You have to review before I get out of highschool. This is too good to draw my own conclusions from
Book thief 27 chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Kinda creepy.
Amber chapter 29 . 11/18/2015
UPDATEEERE
amberfang1 chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
UPDATE! It's been months!
amberfang1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Can you please update?! I'm dying to see what's next. For the sake of Fax, PLEASE?!
OveruseOfBro chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
Bro...Thursday? Oh no, not THIS Thursday, like, two years from now Thursday. *straightens bowtie* Not to be harsh, but, oh who am I kidding, just finish the dang thing, bro!
piningspaceboys chapter 28 . 8/10/2015
Like that Vine says: Jesus Christ.
piningspaceboys chapter 26 . 8/10/2015