Reviews for ON STRIKE
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
...Okay, let's just say that God does exist.

1) you say he appears...okay, since when has he ever physically appeared? What would he look like? How the hell would anyone know this isnt just some guy using megaphones? And how exactly does he...appear? Like, poof?

2) According to you, apparently God is the reason weather and nature exist. If he's the one who puts trees everywhere, then why did he destroy so many and then replant so many?

3) Why would an atheist even ask God anything? I thought atheists didnt believe? And how would said atheist even know if God not existing is the reason for this lack of rain (and air according to you)? They didnt even think God existed before, why should they now?

Ugh, this fic is a fail.
Canon Corruptor chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Two handy writing resources:

1) Spell check

2) Thesaurus

You are clearly a creative individual. I look forward to the day you can properly express your ideas.
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
definitly needs more detail as to how things went wrong when god went on strike, because i was really interested in reading this story, as i am definitly one of those who thinks the world would be much better w/out religion. also, an atheist would never be mad at god for not existing: an atheist would never speak to god because they dont believe he is there to listen.
Critic of Mythology chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
(Okay,I view Christainity as a myth so I will treat it as such.)

Why do you Christains think you're better than anyone else.I find you as an arrogant Fuck who doesn't know anything other than Christain ,there are thousands of religions out there so I suggest you educate yourself.

Really?You think that because you just say,"Jesus Fuck Christ forgive me.I want to go to the big party house in the sky."that you go to heaven.

Fuck your God and Fuck Christainity.
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
LO' but, wouldn't we all die without God, since he's the air and oxygen, and stuff?
Sunrise19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really liked this..it was great! Could I maybe use the idea and expand on it? I can't log in right now but my username on here is sunrise19.
smirk chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
uhm, how can a figment of imagination appear and threaten not to exist because people don't believe it exists? Christians can feel better about their imaginary friend by belittling those who don't need one (we have real friends thank you very much)however; that won't make it any more true. The premise of this story holds about as much truth as saying... 'Tolkien's Middle Earth is real and if you don't believe in Eru, he will smite you'. the bible and Lord of the Rings share many similarities, as fictional tales told by old men. However... Tolkien at least had an education.
Quod scripsi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Well done, very thought provoking. As a Christian it always amuses me how some atheists seem to be angry or hostile toward a God they profess does not exist! But God has given us free will and we must all one day endure the consequences of our choices. This mussing points out what I’ve always thought (and which I think is now the title of a book); after considering the magnificent complexity of this world and the known universe (cursed and imperfect as it is), greater faith is required to be an atheist than a believer. But of course, one must belief in the one true God – the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, and upon the holy Lamb of God, Jesus the Christ (in the Greek). Thank you for writing this. I hope the people that walk in darkness may yet see the great light.