Reviews for LovelyHate:
iciclefrostwolf chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
can't wait till an up date keep going this story is good
Xion's Silence chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Seems pretty good. UPDATE PLEASE.
starangel4379 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
keep up the good work!
4evaangel chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
awesome! this is so cool! update soon :D
MadeiWrites chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
cool... One thing I don't like about the story is that the chapter is too short! I love longer chapters where I can just sit and read forever :)

xx... Dmaixe
PruBen chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
update in review...

chapters, i am still writing fujingodofwind, so they will be a bit longer now. and axel is so mean? because thats how his character acts in the first big part of the story. his character through out the story. :))

thanks for the reviews everyone. :D
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
why is axel so mean? anyway nice chapter! i want to know what happens next!

(maybe can you make your chapters longer please?)
PruBen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Update in Review. I have fixed the error in the story for everyone.:) Thanks for reading and enjoying. :)
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
oi your story has a good story line and i hope you update soon!... put you never said the name of the guy with purpl hair.
MadeiWrites chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Cool... You've got a pretty good story line if u keep working on it! One or two things... The spelling and grammar. Also there was one bit towards the end when You mentioned a purple haired boy it said his name turned out to be, but then u never included his name.

Little things like that are annoying, I know but ever since I was in Year 2 they made me read like dictionaries and thick grammar books, let's just say I went to a tough school. So now because of that, my brain is 'programmed' to hate spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes.

Sorry for rambling I tend to do that! :)

xx... Dmaixe