Reviews for The Rain Fell
Zighana chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is the best Zutara fiction ever. I'm curious as to what other Greek myths you could place Zuko and Katara in. Please write more fiction like this. There's not enough good Zutara fics out there. :)
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Why did I read this story? It was amazing-the emotion blew me away. You did an fabulous job with Orpheus and Eurydice's story. At first, I thought Katara was going to have committed suicide and I was like, "oh no, that's so dramatic and cliche..." but I liked the dragonsnake. And I kept reading, hoping for a happy ending, that it would all work out, forgetting that they're called Greek Tragedies for a reason...D': Seriously, I think I teared up a bit.

Krystynn
Peace215 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Heart wrenching. Absolutely heart wrenching. I know the myth, and even though I knew the ending, I was hoping this would be more light hearted and full of the 'forever after' stuff.

But I think if you had done it that way, the message wouldn't have been the same. I loved the emotions in it. I love how you showed both were incredibly loyal, both were incredibly devoted to each other, that the sacrifice was the only way to make everything work out. Plus the hope that when life was over, they could be together was very touching.

All in all, a great piece. It fit so well together, I'm highly impressed.

Peace
Nolongerbeating88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
bullshit... i failed to cry when i failed my grades and lost me cellphone with half of my life in it..but when i read this, you made me cry! its so fucking awesome!
GuardianVampire13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Dear Gods, it was fantastic! You should do one with Pandora's Box, or the Tale of Paris!
River Severn chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
&hearts You made my month. Thanks for being so awesome. ;)

And the story is completely mind-blowing, as it takes such a turn from the original myth, yet it somehow still has that "tang". Asdfghjkl. &hearts
Calamarinade chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
My mind was blown, haha. This story was just that amazing. I enjoyed how you actually implemented parts of the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice into your fanfic. Watch out for homophones though.
letswriteafairytale chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'll admit, I was sorta disappointed with the ending. Overall this was a great one- shot, but man! I'm a sucker for happy endings and when Zuko and Katara didn't get theirs I felt my eyes water up. Stupid Agni. All your fault. Whatever, Zuko and Katara will get each other at the end and Mai can go away forever.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
T_T you made me cry. :(
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So sad. Really good though.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was really, really sad. This is one of my favorite and least favorite Greek myths. I mean, would it kill something for everyone to have a happy ending? I want to stab Agni with one of my kitchen knives. But this oneshot was really great, very well written. I hope you write another one!
Morna chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I've missed your Zutara stuff, and despite, you feeling that you don't have a good grasp on the characters anymore I feel that you stayed very true to them. Zuko's reaction to Katara's death was believable, and Katara's decision was very in character for her. I hope you don't give up writing them completely :(. I'd love to see what you have in store for them in future. By the way, Katara's mother's name is Kya not Kaya. Overall, I really enjoyed it.
Poetryfreak173 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh my god, Orpheus and Eurydice is my favorite myth (well, after cupid and psyche and, the rape of persephone).

Awesome as usual.