Reviews for The Eventually in the Elevator
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Can finally read this since the ep has passed. OMG...I'd be a total basket case getting trapped in an enclosed elevator. Oh man, I can feel Brennan's panic and anger. I like that he's trying to keep her sidetracked and focused on other things...teasing her. That's a good thing. Like the Superman/Wonder Woman bickering. Very nice! I'm happy neither of them backed away. I'm glad they're going for their different outcome!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww! That was so good! I adored the end and how that was their moment and they're moving on together! So sweet!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Loved this! Excellent how it started out with bickering and looking for a way out to finally being honest about everything. Very much in character with excellent dialogue. The last line just killed me! Wonderful resolution to a painful part of our Bones journey!
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
*sigh* I wish wish wish wish that this is exactly what happens! It's just so perfect. Even I with my rather large elevator phobia wants to be a definite fly on the wall when this scene happens. Luckily given that it is going to be on television I will be a fly on the wall as will the rest of us!

I loved how you broke it up into little pieces that was very clever indeed. Protective Booth shielding Brennan was wonderful, it is seriously about time that there was some more touching between the two of them!

Brennan being mad at Booth was also wonderful and her fear of being in confined spaces was perfect.

The hard headed comment had me laughing, I could definitely see Booth saying something like that.

Then the Friends quote, I recognised it immediately! It was an awesome touch!

Then the shots about Booth telling Hannah about himself and Brennan, I liked that he didn't actually tell her everything, am I right in my assumption that it could have been everyone's favourite artist Angela who told Hannah all that she needed to know?

Then that ending, *swoon* for the different outcome comment, that is exactly what we need to happen!

Booth and Brennan need to be moving on together, this is one of life's certainties. Yes, hear that world, this is what we need and must have!

Wonderful brilliance as always! :)
Baileey.xo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
cast14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
great story i loved it
Skole chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yeah for elevator fics! *fist pump*

I'm really glad that you wrote one too. The panic was palpable from Brennan at first...good stuff! The sections separated by time stamps were a really effective way of showing the passage of time, it was like a series of vignettes in the dark. I absolutely adored the fact that the power came back on at that pivotal moment, but Booth grew a set and kissed her anyway.

Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed this.

SoccerLexie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011

I can only hope HH and/or SN see this and are like "OMG. This is it. This is our script. Refilm, rewrite, reconsider everything. This is perfect"

If only. *sigh*

On the plus side, fabulous job. Very well written and conceived. I loved it, and that's asying a lot, because I had high expectations for you b/c your past stories have been ahmazing and I expected something just as good, that being said, you did not disapoint. Brava!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
snorts, snickers, and giggles to a B&B fight. mmmmmm... it makes me happy! :D
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I appreciated your return to what happened to Brennan in the car. Aside from the one mention of her nightmares, I feel like the show hasn't really addressed it. Besides her obvious fear of being trapped, you really brought it to the surface by subtly showing what Brennan now carries with her in her purse. (I'm guessing she would've started bringing these versatile survival items after being buried alive.)

I have to admit, I was holding my breath when the power came back on. Because they could easily pretend it was an adrenaline induced reaction and walk away. (I'm worried that this might be the way it plays out.)

Loved the symbolism of the dark/light – all it took was for them to admit what they were feeling and the power came back on.

This was exactly what I'm hoping will happen in the elevator.

PatsSoxFanGirl79 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome story! I can only hope that this is how it will happen on the show!
llvale chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome!Really Sweet!8D
XxNovellaxX chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
love love love it!
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, thanks SO MUCH for writing this! Can this please happen on the show? you know I love arguing B&B almost as much as I love them up against a wall! :D Btw, 'Kissing her the way he wants to for the rest of his life' is one of my new favourite lines!

Thanks again for this!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Sweet :) I am so excited about this spoiler (although the idea is a bit contrived).