Reviews for The Eventually in the Elevator
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
great job with this! I so hope that they end up together in this episode!:) Great job once again! I loved it!:)
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wonderful story! So hoping something to this happens!
jsq chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very nice. I liked the inclusion of Brennan's panic, and I liked that this didn't immediately turn romantic. I'm sure anger and irritation would come first, and I'm glad you let that show. I love all the different ways you've managed to neutralize Hannah in your stories...I really appreciate that about you :).

Jen
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is very enjoyable, they seemed ore like the pre-season 6 B & B.
divine529 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was adorable and I loved it! I really hope that this is what happens on the show (although I highly doubt it). Keep up the great writing :)
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
yes!finally Booth and Bones get to be together and no more Hannah,yes!,update soon:)
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This most certanly doesn't help with my fear of elevators :P

I think it's possible they make it that way! You've done a great job, especially with Brennan, I think :)

PS. Didn't they (or Booth?) open the door of an elevator once in season 4? I'm not sure...
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
We're moving on. And this time we're doing it together.

YES YES YES YES! I love this particular spoiler.

Wonderful story as usual!

~Hailey
chymom chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is lovely. In a way I want it to work like this. In another I want more anger words more hurt talked about and the friendship to sgart back. Then later on the love to show. Who knows what's going to happen but this was great! I can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for the story.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*sigh* - are you reading this Hart! :0)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was so awesome! I am sooooo excited for this episode, it's going to be awesome. The Friends line was a great inclusion and I giggled as soon as I read it!
Ending-Daley chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh gosh i can't wait for that episode! You did a wonderful job writing this, i so hope this happens on the show.

-Lucy
bblover228 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This gives my hope. I have seen previews for this weeks show, but thats all.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Loooooved it. Sweet, well-timed, totally believable. Awesome!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Sweet story! Especially enjoyed:

-Taking advantage, he kisses her properly. Kisses her the way he has in his dreams. The way he wants to kiss her for the rest of his life.

-"We're moving on. And this time we're doing it together."

Thanks for sharing!