Reviews for In times of war DISCONTINUED
1sunfun chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Nice.
cherish15 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I've been reading since the first chapter and I do think that your story has potential but it can go either way at this point one way is to a cliche and the other is to a decent actually good one thing I would really suggest you do is to slow down neither Hector, Achilles, Patroclus, or Priam would make decisions this fast. I don't think Hector would be so quick to accept Achilles it sounds like more of a Priam type idea. I would also suggest getting some background on the story so you can have some character development and substance. Best of luck

Cherish15
HaloFin17 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I'm glad I found this - very interesting, I must say. I've always wondered why the basic plot of capturing Patroclus to have an adventage over Achilles wasn't used more frequently, but you've put an entirely new spin on it by having Hector try to recruit Achilles to the Trojan cause. I didn't see that coming, so well done!

Good luck with the next intstallment,

Halo
Love the story chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
update soon!
Troy fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Please update! I really really really really really really(says really 1000 more times) want to see what happens next! This is good so far and make the next chapter long, I don't want to be faced with teasers! ;)