Reviews for Get busy fighting, or get busy dying
Lela chapter 1 . 5/27
This is absolutely phenomenal the writing style is gorgeous and the imagery is fantastic!
I really liked the plot it flowed perfectly and Christopher is intriguing if I had met him, like Jason I'd have gotten chills down my spine and Reyna being a hunter is an interesting twist and I could actually see it happening.
You have so much talent please continue to write!
Hannibal's Trainer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I like your character. Wonderfully evil, kinda depressing but over all really good!
storm-brain chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This story was, alas, nominated for the Verita award. For more information, see .

No, really.

Anyway, oh yeah. Your comment: This story is great! I mean you don't see a story about the battle of Mt. Talampias often nor do you see a fic with such a well placed OC. Christopher is an evil bastard, who wants to kill any and everything in his way. He's a perfectly evil OC and that author, Orochi did a great job showing how evil he was and the hardships of a demititan. Its a great story all together!

Yep. Happy nomination.

~Storm, the awesome.
HMMaster chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was great! Christopher was a great character! It would be cool if you could find a way to continue, like maybe he didn't really die in the end? Keep it up!
shingaling chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The bottom part was sad.. Oh well, he got what he deserves. -skips away-
Badministrator chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hmm...possibly...Christopher has made it to my top ten list of favorite characters. XD Nice work dude, keep it up. :D
Incendiarist chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Fred likes. :D
Jhakasi chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very excellent oneshot.. you're improving greatly, my young padawan. Haha. Now... onto the next chapter of KD