Reviews for A Week to Make You Love Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So pretty much as soon as I read the first author's note, I thought "Hmmm... Well, in case I ever feel like reading/watching this manga, I'll just read it first"
*an hour later*
LITERALLY CRYING BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH.
Thank you for telling me about it, albeit indirectly
A Person chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Omigawd...I have to read this manga if there's a character as utterly, and as pinachably adorable as Joshy is in this fic! IT HURTS HOW CUTE HE IS! Aaaagh...my poor feels...! Even though Joshua's completely OOC in this, I can't help but not mind at all because his cuteness in this was too good pass up. Really, this is wonderful, I love this fic in all it's fluffi-wuffleli-ness X3333 Amazing job! Now I'm off to go find "Seven Days" (If you can't tell, I have a serious soft for cute characters and fluff in general)
yoyoyo98 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Ah Neku is so clever! I was confused on what he was planning at first but it turned out really cute. This is my new favorite TWEWY fic, and I hope you keep writing more!
neko1998 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
That was precious! YY The manga was great and it was really clever to base a fic from it. Still it bothers me how much trouble mitsuki caused! And poor Neku still doesn't understand it because it was never explained to him, even though I felt the story was short it was a great read!
LightzMusic22 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Awwwww -cries- SO FLUFFAY! :)
Reilie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I read Seven Days before reading your fic and I have to say, it's really good. Really, all my disappointment stems from the fact that really all of the characters are really OOC. Even without his Composer powers, I think Joshua would still be full of snark and same for Neku who had the EXACT personality of Yuzuru in the manga. This is a fanfic that has a lot of plot that is heavily based off of the manga and I expected that, but I was disappointed by the fact that it looks like you just copied the dialogue in the manga and just changed the names. Because this is a TWEWY fanfic, I was hoping for the personalities of Neku, Joshua, and the other characters, not that of Yuzuru and Seryou. :(

Overall, well written and interesting, but feels more like a novelization of the manga rather than a fanfic.
KATastrofic chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ahhh brings back my memories when reading the manga, 'Seven Days'
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
dawww i loved it
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
OMFG FSDUGYBIVYGFU
7 DAYS: TWEWY EDITION!
OMG I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Your story seems quite similar to the manga Seven Days.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Wow is all I can say. One of the best stories I have ever read! Please keep up the good work! You have a talent for writing! :D
Cold Silence chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I absolutely adored this story, it was so beautiful and sweet! Now I wish I could see the doujinshi that you go it from. The whole premise was absolutely a delight to read. :)
melloBkillinem chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
This was so cute, I loved it!
LordLoveless chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Oh god! I love it ! I really do love this!

If you don't mind, i would really love to know the title of the shounen-ai manga please?
Mafia Boss chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
I need to find someone like Kiryu. Neku's personality sounds too close to mine. T.T