Reviews for Why Not Said She
Wonderful.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is SO wonderful!
lipamo chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
oh if the show writers just would have been inspired by this.. there could have been so many sex(y) scenes over the seasons and i would watch it on and on just as much as i read all these stories on and on.
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I AM REALLY SORRY THAT I APPARENTLY NEVER REVIEWED THIS. Because I love it a lot. A lot a lot. It's so cheeky and flippantly sexy and wonderful and lkjhjgvbmn. Yes.

In conclusion, you are the best ever.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I like it but I really think that it would have ruined them in the long run.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ah if only it had gone down this way. We wouldn't have anything to write about!

Lovely
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Yay! I'm excited. See, I have to finish the real book I'm reading because I got too involved in fanfic and have neglected it but there are so many people I want to read. So sporadic reviews. Also, I ramble a lot in my reviews. You'll get used to it. Or not.

He winces almost as soon as the words leave his mouth. Debrief each other. Good Lord - LOL that made me smile. He's so smoooooth.

So I could be another one of your conquests? - So this is legit one of my favorite scenes of anything ever but she says the word conquest so weird here.

She tilts her head slightly and catches her lower lip with her teeth and it's almost painful to look at her, a solid, breathing embodiment of every cop fantasy he's ever had the pleasure of entertaining and several that he hasn't even dreamed of yet. Say yes say yes, he mentally urges her. - Ughhhh yes. I was going to write JUST DO IT ALREADY and then I remembered they did and OH MYGOD THEY DID IT. WHERE IS SEASON 5?

"I'll pick you up at seven," she says, after considering for far too long. "Don't be too fancy." - I love that she's picking him up.

He's also well on his way to developing a thing for lanky brunettes with lip-biting tendencies. - As were we all on that fateful day.

Castle considers himself fairly sexually experienced in the realm of the spoken word. - That sentence is really fucking sexy.

And, okay, he admits that it's a little disturbing, but he has never been so excited (yes, a little sexually – because hello, when he's talking to Beckett he can see her - but it's more than that; it's a cerebral buzz that fizzles from his brain through his biceps and fingertips and stomach and calves and makes him feel alive) during a conversation as he is now, building theory over murderers with Beckett - This so perfectly sums them up.

but it takes her a minute to meet his eyes as she slurps thoughtfully at her milkshake. - I would kill for a milkshake right now.

"I really want to see you again," he finally bleats.

With a small smile, she tilts her head questioningly at him. "Is this a prelude to your asking me upstairs? Because, no offense, Castle, but I thought you'd have a smoother game."

I have an excellent game, he thinks, affronted, just not for the sport I seem to be playing right now. "You wound me, Detective. Make it up to me by letting me buy you dinner tomorrow?"

She rolls her eyes. "Look," she says, suddenly direct, "worry about tomorrow later." And then she unbuckles her seatbelt and leans across the center console and kisses him, hard and brief. "Now, are you going to invite me up for coffee?"

"Yes," he growls. - Ack this is a lot to highlight but OMG it's so freaking GOOD.

"You're really not going to call me Rick? After… that?" He moves his hands in a vague gesture over the bed and at the wall and towards the bathroom (oh, God, that shower). - Ahhhhh. Is it too much to ask for a what if episode? What if they had sex that first night? Damn it. I need to see that!

"You don't," he breathes. "Just, look, just stay. Please." - Ughhhhh he has so many FEELINGS for her.

"Lunch for everyone!" he announces jovially. He deposits the bags in front of Esposito, who shrugs and starts to pull out cartons of rice as a cluster of cops quickly crowds round. - LMAO Esposito would definitely just shrug.

He turns to the murder board, a sudden, overwhelming feeling of belonging pressing in on his chest. "I have a theory." - I love this alternate way of how he started to work with her. It's perfection.

Cartoooooooooooo. So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh how I loved this! so cleverly incorporates the signature Caskett dialogue from the show. Really well done. (keystothecastle. can't remember my login details on my phone)
nixer chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this. It's nice to see how easy it would have been if she just decided to go with it from the start - not that it all would have been easy, but they'd still have got where they're going a lot faster. And I like how you brought out that it's not just the books and it's not just her but it's the sense of purpose the police work gives him that keeps him coming back. And you get all the bonus points and brownie points in the world for using the word "perseverating". Which, would you believe, this spell checker doesn't know.
actuallyido chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I usually don't read any fics from earlier reasons, because i cannot relate to them now, seeing how the Castle/Beckett relationship is at this point. But after reading your m-rated fic, which was brilliant, i vowed to read all your other stories, and as i scrolled down the list, this one intrigued me the most. I was debating whether to read it or not, as it's from so far back, i thought the characters wouldn't be recognisable, if they slept together at the start. How very wrong i was! This is perfect. It's like nothing changede between them, except the sex. Sure, we all know Beckett has a lot of charm, but i have always believed the theory, atleast in the beginning, that Castle stuck around because she said no to him that first time. His interest was based almost entirely on that. Again, a was wrong. This fic has been an eye-opener. A way of seeing how even if they had done the deed after that first case, Castle would've still suck around. Their relationship wouldn't be how it is now, but it wouldn't be a lost cause either!
Casquette chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Huh, I thought this was going to be a pretty OOC Beckett but not at all, it totally works!
cloisharley chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"I have a theory" what a way to end it - love that line!
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I dont' know how I got to this one...just following links I guess...but this was excellent. I really and truly loved seeing a more Nikki Heat side to Beckett. And weirdly enough, I totally just incorporated this line "I could be one of yours" (conquests) into a chapter I just wrote! however, that was for Dash, and um, Castle and Kate's kids were singing in the backseat and it really has nothing to do with this, but I just thought it was really cool how here you have this story that runs straight from this point! I would love to see more of this, see how this universe might play out, but of course, it's really tight and controlled and finished as it is. Still...

This was great. Thank you for the awesome alternate look at the Caskett timeline ; )
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awww what a cool interlude
brenelli chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I always figured that things would be too weird and different if they'd gotten together that night. She definitely had the upper hand after she told him "You have no idea". But your story works. They could have started their relationship the way you wrote it, and it still would have been the same. She

still has the upper hand, and he has still fallen for her completely.