Reviews for Half Whole
GinHanelle chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I am so very fond of this story. It is a pity you have seemingly grown tired of it.

Perhaps one day it will be longer? I can only hope.
BlackBolt chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
this is a very interesting AU-story and i like it very much :)) are you planning to write more chapters ? *puppydogeyes* it is over 3 years since the last update :/

please write more, you are an awesome writer :)))

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ...
Sodium Bicarb chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I find this absolutely adorable. :)
bagofpopcorn chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
What an interesting story. I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated since 2011 though.
Mitsuyo chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Beautiful! I've read this fiction more than a year ago, I reckon, and found it again! I absolutely love this fiction, and I sorely do hope that it will update and appear once again!
Euphoric Vampire Sprite chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
I adore this! please update :D
Aile d'Argent chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
This fanfiction is a true masterpiece :)

HP/LM has always been my favourite pairing, and you have such a way of describing their relationship... "sigh"

Well I will be waiting for the next chapter eagerly.

'Parying this fanfiction isn't on Hiatus...'
Meadow7 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Noooooooooooo please update soon
Meadow7 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
this chapter was funny
ryuugami chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Very good work so far. I'm impressed but sad that more people haven't found this yet.

What I was impressed by:

Hadrian is an excellent character so far. He's bitter, hurt, but only half there. He's not a hero character. And that's wonderful. He seems like someone who just would do what has to be done. To protect the other Harry but also still wants more. Excellent. I love your character.

Hufflepuff. Ha ha ha ha. That was awesome. For Harry want to be in Hufflepuff. It was brilliant. His reasoning is good. He's a smart kid.

What happened with Sirius. That was also a great idea. After splitting his soul, Hadrian would have few scruples with killing a bunch of Death Eaters. But killing Sirius unintentionally... I'm glad you did that. It gave us a better glimpse of Hadrian.

Thank you for your story, and I hope to see more of it soon.
Trinitymarie chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Very good :)
Shirox chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
So far it's awesome, very engrossing 3 Can't wait for more and i do hope you'll update soon ;)
NATWEST chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
I lost this thinking I will never find it. Now I did and loving each chapter. Thank You.
Menchi-kun chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
This story was very interesting ever since the first chapter and I hope you continue with such great writing! I had suspicions all the way through and when I found my answer a new twist formed! I loved it! I cant wait for the next chapters but I think I'll be sad when it finishes.
magyarova chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
This has become one of my favourite Lucius/Harry stories (and even though they are one of my favourite pairings I don't have many as I have high expectations) so please please update soon :( I need more...