Reviews for Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
(silent screaming) this is so cute. Oh my gosh I hope you write more stuff soon! I really love your writing, god, I'm totally obsessed with it. I've read everything of yours like twice. I would love to collab with you sometime, if you do that /shruggy. Maybe some day I'll have the balls to review off-anon.
Klarbett-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved this story! I've read some of your other fics and they're awesome! Please keep up the good work XD
Cookie-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved it! Ive read a few of your other stories and you are a great writer. The details are always perfect!

Inukagsrulz(didn't feel like signing in XP)

p.s. I don't want to sound pushy or anything but I was wondering if your gonna write a lemon for this in like a little side story? Just wondering XD )
longagogone chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
what even-

not M rated

oh. OH. -shotintheface-

but hey, this was so... i don't know, i feel like i just drank a cup of hot water C: (lolwhat)

...if it makes any sense otl

like, this is... so sweet i totally could picture them in these situations and alfred is beautiful sweet prince and i pouted and i aw'ed a lot and mfmfmfmfmf. it was genuinely freaking cute and damn well worked. xD buhyoooooo
SherezadeS chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
well,this is not like your other storys, but i loved it! you take your time to explain everything and don't miss details, you're a fantastic writer and i love you!
MataHari-Chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I have to say: even though you usually never write fluff, this was a very good first attempt!

Fluff usually comes from the dialogue or the description of two people's bodies and how they are interacting. The fact there was a back story (which fluffy UsUk/UkUs usually lacks) made this so much better for me.
TheNinjaWangsta chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was really sweet, you're actually pretty good at writing fluff. Awesome story
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 1/17/2011