Reviews for My Hawaiian Love
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 4/11
OHMYGOD REBORN 3 I loved the Yamamoto parts, very cute!
Janneia chapter 1 . 3/3
Aww man, that last line! Perfection
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
What kinda stuff were you smoking when you wrote this?!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Reborn is awesome!
LOVEnHATEareboth4letterswords chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was severely weird and funny. I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing! XD
StoneLily chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
lol laughing hard
a better name chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Whoa, do all of their games turn into Calvinball?
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hahaha amazing! So incredible! You are a genius!
Great :) thanks for the fic. So funny xD
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow! This story is amazing!
HyperCricket chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Through the first half of the story, I was constantly going, "WTF?" When I reached the end, I finally got what was going on. Then I reread it. And had a laugh attack. This fanfic is full of awesome, randomness, and (best of all) cookies. Fun read! :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hahaha, this story is /amazing/. I'm laughing too hard to make a proper comment, but Hibari's "I'll get a ring this weekend" made me giggle insanely. Reborn, mental torture is well and good, but you're going to give Iemitsu a heart attack, and those can be fatal.
Lita Taka chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I've read this so many times to not review it would be mean. Plus I want to favorite it and in my book faving without reviewing in impolite.

Well, from the beginning to the end there is nicely placed humor. Funny stuff, cute stuff, dry humor, and things that just made me laugh. Like when Hibari called himself a banchou. (Which I didn't understand at first.)

In this story at first you think 'huh?' and then get a glimpse of canon and it pieces together in your mind for your revelation moment. I love it.

I could just picture this as a story book. Poor Iemitsu.
Nichi Koneko chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! XDDDD ROFLMFAO! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS! IT'S SO VERY RANDOM! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR CREATING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY! 8D
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I pity Tsuna sometimes, but then I note all beautiful cast that are devoted to him and just say Meh.
Eorendel chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ohmygod :'D I'm laughing so hard XDDDD and it does help to be listening to funny songs of Blink-182.

xD what's with Hibari and the panties?

"Hula-girl just didn't realize that all three could now track her down via the unmarked boxes of cookies and were now flying into Paris. Of course, a wonderful assassin had swept her off her feet already and would be waiting in the shadows to kill all three."

Reborn too? xD cool!