Reviews for A Quiet Night
JustluvHP chapter 2 . 3/13
Very very emotional. Though I did expect a fight by now (Geez! What am I saying,it's only the 2nd chapter!) 'cause those two keep fighting.
JustluvHP chapter 1 . 3/13
So...cute. They are just made to be! But, maybe they made love a little too early?
romione 3er chapter 8 . 2/28
too bad it finished :(
I wanted to see if they could find Hermione's parents!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I'm here re reading this story for the third time! Love it!
Ash Watson chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
That first chapter is so cute! #RelationshipGoals (No Like, For Real)
Love how it wasn't like every other fan-fic where they just intimately have sex, and in that way, it made it adorable because you can see that they actually care about their relationship. Nice work. This is how love stories should be. :)
*Little disclaimer, before you assume anything. Yes, that is my real name. And I am related to Emma Watson.*
Mehelle28 chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
I love your story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
You okay
The Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
Im sorry about you're step father, both of my parents died in a car crash a few years back. I live with my grandma, but she's getting older, I'll probably be in an orphanage in a few weeks. I hope you feel better, (I love this series btw)
twlightbella chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
They had sex again
twlightbella chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
They had sex
ohmykate chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
I'm so sorry to hear that your stepfather has passed. Stay strong and you're an amazing writer.
stevie chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
DID SHE FIND HER PARENTS!?
Mia chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
That was the best fanfiction I have ever read!
Mia chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute story! So sorry that your stepdad passed away.
Thunder chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
Thiswas a great first time fic! I couldn't help but laugh at Mrs. Weasly's reaction! I hoped that might happen from the first mention of falling asleep ni the living room!