Reviews for Wasteland of Broken Illusions
Guest chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
This was a great story but i wish that she can just be with butch already!. ! Like firewall that is not the buttercup i no ! She would have kicked mitches ass already! Grrr!
X-x-Psycho-x-X chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Make a sequel?
ButchxButtercup? - what happened after they got together? :)
X-x-Psycho-x-X chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I frigging love Paramore xD
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
Best story ever love your choice on songs too
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
Yeah . . . You made Buttercup a head case. :(
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 22 . 2/27/2012
Not like Buttercup at all, she shouldn't have felt anything and would of been able to kick his but. Have to say I'm surprised that you made Mitch the bad guy, most people would expect that to be Butch, so it's a nice change.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
You know whats scary I was listening to Ke$ha 'We R Who We R' when I was reading this. _ And who dosen't love Paramore! :) CrushCrushCrush is one of my favorites along with Decode and Brick by boring brick.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
So far my favorite chapter and the song goes great with whats going on. :)
peterquill chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Lol, when I read about Bubbles and Boomer coloring, THIS immediatly popped into my head... XD Sorry for my perverted thoughts, lol XD

watch?vDn3S4rho7nc
OneDirectionLover18 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
please do more chappies i would like to see what happense next maybe you could write something about how long butters and butchie have been dateing for and then write something about how butch decides to propose to butters 7 years later and then have kids if you could write something about that that would be great and i will be very thankful:D
Mariana chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
i LOVE the kenny stewie skit... ima use it xD
Who wants a bowl full of YUKI chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
I started tearing up! This was awesome! I am going to write the long review about this! Starting... now!

This is basically like the life story of Tina Turner! Such a sad story! Except that she wasn't also friends with another boy,a guy didn't help her escape, and when he was sleeping, tina slipped out the door and got a hotel room then got a law suite I think...

Here are all the things that I'v been calling ... Himmmm,through the whole story. Bitch,jerk-off,jerk face, douchbag, man whore, Ike Turner ( the most worst man you will ever see in life! ), jacktard, jackass, douchbag AGAIN , dickwad, abuser user x99 , liar , phyco, murderer, thief, faggot... I think that's about it!

If I was butch, I would have started looking for buttercup like... 3 weeks after she left! Butch is just so... Special, and buttercup is so... Not! After the abuser user slide his tounge down her throat, she still went with him.

I am so disappointed in BC! She is such a dingle berry, a word that my sister made up for someone is very stupid\retarded. If BC came back home like that, I would have been like " Oh my god! Buttercup! What happened? Do I need to take you to a hospital? You can skip school for a month if you have to! I missed you! " And hug her, but not tightly because then it would hurt her. I would even stay home and tend to her every need! Yup... Cause I'm a good person.

Mitch is a bitch, mitch is a bitch, the bitch is mitch because he's a faggot! :D who would kill his own father? That's just dark and messed up! It was so weird when he went " hey BC? Wanna see something scary? " I would have just ran out the door! And them buy a NEW phone! See, smart-ness! :) :( I'm still teary eyed though.

Whoaaaaaa~ that was amazing... It was amazing... A lot of amazing! It wasn't even close to amazing... It was... ! I think that's how you spell mary poppins word... The word that is totally awesomeness!

Its kinda weird feeling not going " update sooooon! ;p " so I'm just gonna say... ROCK ON! KEEP DOING YOUR THANG! You make people wanna REACH for the stars and speak out loud!
ilovetacos123 chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE PARAMORE !

3 3 3
KursedFox chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
...w-wow...i mean jeez i dont really like reading but this story was just freaking amazing i felt so much emotion in it couldnt stop reading hell if your books go public im reading everyone of them and like i said i hate reading sometimes good job keep up that awesomely amazing work...wow
TheCrazyGirlYouWishYouNeverMet chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
Why. Why in hell does he have Justin beiber on his iPod. Seriously! An why do they need iPods and iPhones? I don't get it. Meh.

Sorry, I just have no respect for Justin beiber. I do have respect for your story though :)