Reviews for These Walls Surround Me
spockdatabones chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Hello, just thought i'd check in and see how things are going. I really like this story, it's similar to "i'm only sleeping" by simaril, and that is one awesome story! Hope things are going well with you and that you can update soon.
AndreaLion chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Argh this story is so good! I haven't read in the twilight fandom in a while but decided to give this story a try and I'm glad I did :) I really liked Bellas freakout at the beginning and how you remembered the detail of Bella being a smelly, sometimes writers forget those little details. I'm sad though that this story hasn't been updt a LONG time, did you abandon it or are you just waiting for those reviews to hit 90?
PWN Goddess chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Love this! The suspense is driving me crazy! I just want to keep reading! Also, while it's true that this is very uncommon, it does happen. It happened to my sister when she had heart surgery. Her mind woke up but the anesthesia hadn't worn off yet. Anywayz, I seriously can't wait until you get 90 reviews! Because I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PWN Goddess chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I absolutely adore this series! I have always been a fan of the Twilight saga, but you have succeeded in making me love it even more! One of the things that I love about this story is the fact that, even though it is based off of an already published novel, it is quite original. The plot is action packed and addicting. You also stay very true to the personalities of the characters. Incredible job! :)
loopylou992 chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
poor Bella! That must be so hard to be stuck inside your body and not let people know you can hear them! Good old Jasper with his emotion sensor though. How are they going to keep it from Edward though - surely he will just read it in their minds?

Looking foward to updates!
loopylou992 chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
love Emmetts reactions, he is fuuny. Poor Edward having to just sit there and wait.
loopylou992 chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
oooh so Alice was watching the whole time! cannot wait to see how this all turns out
loopylou992 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
uh oh! Embry is gonna be in so much trouble when Edward finds out it was his fault, cant see him taking the news about the accident well either...
loopylou992 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
oooh someone is not gonna be happy with her not checking in on time...
loopylou992 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
loving it so far, whilst Edward is away Bella will no doubt get herself into all kinds of messes. Nice to see Jealousward has made an early appearance.
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
MORE MORE MORE!
born2bmyself chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
wow...great chapter!

totally awesome :)
x-twiilight-x chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
wow! i don't care if it doesn't exactly match up to the medical logic or not - it's a fab chapter! i can't wait for the next chapter because Bella wouldhave to be out of her coma. very well written and I cant wait for the next chapter!

Sam xx
Eliza Russell chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
This chapter is exactly what I thought the story would be when I started reading it, according to you summary. It started out as a good idea and now it is becoming an excellent story. Please update soon!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
YEES! loved that chapter, you are a really good writer, i could pracitally feel the frustration coming off her! xo