Reviews for This Precious Room
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was perfection.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
soooooooooooo damn sweet. Made me tear up a bit actually. Good job.
Inspyre chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
What a wonderful fanfic! It's so touching to see Rapunzel and her Father getting back together - truly - after all those years. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
So sweet! there are definitely not enough stories based around the king and queen on ff.
FantasyMind231 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awwww :) This is so sweet.

One typo though:
"...but her smile spread so wide that it made her face swore."

Swore past tense of swear
Sore an aching part of the body
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very cute!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Rapunzel-King bonding has always warmed my heart, and you don't tend to see too much of it in Tangled fanfiction. But this was beautiful! You painted the King's feelings really well, and I adored the drawings they did together on Rapunzel's bedroom walls.

You know, for some reason, the idea of Eugene spending some good quality time with the Queen has always amused and intrigued me. What would they do together, I wonder? Hmm . . .

Very sweet and poignant! Yay Rapunzel-King bonding.
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*Sniff* Damn you, girl. That is so touching. I'm not crying, it's your imagination! Really...
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwww...I haven't read any stories about Rapunzel and her father so this was a nice change. :)
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
*sniffles* so sad and sweet! you made me tear up a bit...I just LOVE IT!

you gonna do some more Tangled stories? PLEASE?
kp83 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome story! A beautiful moment between these two. Great job!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was beautiful. I loved it so much!
tinemelk chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was beautifully written, i loved it. The bonding between Rapunzel and her father. I would love to read another story like this, maybe one with Eugene/Flynn bonding too?