Reviews for The Name to Remember
It is the rabbit chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love this story, and how both characters are portrayed so well! Keep up the good work!
Bakura chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Omg this was amazing! please write more Jekyll and hyde!
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This story with absolutely brilliant. I love how much he loved Emma
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow, that was incredible! So well written for both characters. Normally, I don’t go for non-con stories, but this one is just so good.
doctorkid27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked this.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This keeps to the story and tone so well. I actually cried during the rape. Henry Jekyll was perfect, as was Hyde. They kept to their characters, and had your own personal flair that made the one-shot complete. Hyde was devlish, and the reader had to hate him. I really can't tell you in words how good this was.

It was an interesting read to be sure.
teentitansdreamer92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It gave me chills, especially the ending. o0o0o0o0o! *that's me having chills*
Rawra chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Mind changing the name for me? THANKS
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I love this. This is great. There are maybe, like, 3 Jekyll/Hyde fics in existence and this one is my favourite. :p It's edgy and it's sensual and poor Henry is just the right balance of pathetic and fragile and noble while Hyde is an interesting mix of anger, resentment, and strange tenderness. It's very interesting and this is about my third time reading it, and i thought you were deserving of a comment. c:
Szarabasjka chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
well... you were right, this one was different and kinda... eek! at first but then... what an amazing job!

thanks for let me/us read it.