Reviews for Captured
huangjj chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Hahaha, hilarious scenario, loved the clapping and the girls' reactions after the video. It was cringe-worthy at the same time, poor River! Good thing she was able to stay articulate and explain herself to him. As before, the storytelling is excellent, getting inside the characters' perspectives.
huangjj chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story! Love River having a friend and the way she gets to know Jayne. More comments later! This fic definitely needs more. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Absolutely amazing! One of the best rayne stories I have read! :)
Thanks.
PrincessVamp chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Loooooove this story, I've read it three times and keep coming back for more, searching the net for the keywords of your story. Finally favoriting it so it's easier next time. ;) you have a wonderful way of writing, their voices sound so accurate. Thanks!
JustLikeToRead chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Great story! This sounds very done but doesn't say "complete" - is it?
Dherea chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Really enjoyed this. I hope we see more of Gadget and Con! You work is fun and refreshing, not so angsty. You have a more sane River, but still "Riveresque" and lots of big words! LOL - love Gadget's "Dumb it down" comment!
alisosia chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
great story - very sweet also liked the ocs
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
OK this whole series, from Smile to the end was just freaking adorable. Gahhhhh thge fluff.. it burns! .. and Loved the Gadget chipmunk hints.. gotta love an 80s kid!
Kristafied chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I loved this on another website a while back, it was fun to read it again here. Great OC, and your Rayne is well-done. "I know my wife. She's been thinkin' about sexin' in that hammock for weeks." Great line.
Eliche chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Loved it. Really good.
Lyaksandra chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Ah, great one bringing Gadget and Connor together. It was very emotional and even if it happened so fast, it didn't feel rushed.

Funny inuendo in the last chapter. Though, unless you wanted FFN to come after you, you gave away the joke putting the E rating up there.

All in all very well written. A very good character portrayal. It was a blast reading it. My only qualm, well, it's there in the chapter 2 review.
Lyaksandra chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Lovely. The different from this River to the one in Smile is abysmal. She feels so real. And the writing brings it all together nicely.

Gotta hate River being an ungrateful ass to her brother though, who, must I remind many fic writers here in FFN, gave up EVERYTHING to save her. There wouldn't be any cute River and even less Rayne if not thanks to him. I don't know if people always write her as an ungrateful wench to avoid having to write the ensuing chaos and a plausible resolution to it, after Simon finds out.

Oh and by the way people tend to forget another fact, which could be overlooked since, well, Jayne is very much in love and would get more courage by it. But he fears Mal and Simon, quite A LOT. From canon.

Anyway, I still love it, and decided to vent some pent up frustration at those facts that writers ignore. No one would have their precious Rayne if not for Simon Tam, don't forget about it, and try to give him his due.

Hope you don't get too angry at all this. Keep on the good writing!
AguiD chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
ooooo! i loved this! and 'smile' was awesome too! way to go!