Reviews for Love is ouch!
jaeclaridades chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Its so sweet (i am a girl)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Tat was gr8...read it three times.
Ruby1235 chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I luv it!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
Awww is this it. The story seems alot shorter then it should be. Great story though
SmiiLey-Chan chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Aww! That was so sweet! Great Job!
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Great job. I can't wait for the epilogue.
Ryuart chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
ryu! that's an awesome name! XD Ryo would work too. The whole talking about the womb part was kind of weird for me, but educational XD I still don't understand the reason why she left Neji. Seems so insignificant compared to all the pain they are both going through. Is tenten character a masochist?
Ryuart chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
pretty good so far, maybe a story misshap is that I doubt girls start showing signs of pregnancy after the first night of unprotected sex. Usually takes a few weeks. Also This is a story not a play so it is better if instead of saying 'flashback' you told us 'she remembered' or 'thought about'. small thing I know. I always thought Neji as an uptight jerk, when does your story start? before Shipudden? After the Ninja war?
Franoncrack chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I think their ages are perfect and i'm loving the story keep it up!
10pandaluvr10 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
i am really looking forward to reading more. will Ryu accept Neji as a father? will Ryu and Hikari be placed ith a cursed seal? will Neji propose to Tenten? i guess i will just have to wait to find out! keep up the great work! )
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Great job. I hope ryu will agree to neji and tenten getting married
SmiiLey-Chan chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
yay! gettin juicy! cant wait for your new story! ive watched the filipino version of it! update soon please!
The Crescent Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
And I was just thinking. If they're 7 she'd be 26 lol not 25 _ just wanted to make sure nothing goes wrong on facts in a story. ;)

Those little things can be quite troublsome. .
The Crescent Rose chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I'm thinking 7 would be a fine age... Tenten would be 25 and still good looking ;)

but I want you to know this is very sweet story, I think you're doing a great job. And I'm enjoying more then I thought I would.

But, there is one thing that worries me...the children, they have Byakugan...if the Kumogakure of the Lightning country knew that two children with the blood traits they so wish to learn the secrets too...were without a curse mark... The children will be in great danger. And even more so if they knew that the father was the prodigy of the clan. This would give them a even a better chance of making them the perfect specimens for their experiments... I'm sure once the clan knew...they'd lock the children up for safety... Be careful my friend...this could be a dangerous story you're writing :) but that's what makes it fun ;)

I wish you luck! And happy belated birthday! (mine was last Friday.) _

P.S. For a 14 year old you write VERY well. Keep it up?
linkrin chapter 9 . 3/2/2011