Reviews for What I Want
SufferMyDesire chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
God, I love this. The hot sex and the raw emotion are perfectly balanced. Well done!
Sidnika chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love this story! I actually read it a couple of months ago but when I started thinking about it again I found that I hadn't favorited it. Stupid. Just glad I found it again :D You write Joker really well!
Saiyuri007 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Very nice. You should do more longer shoker stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
The idea of shepard and joker is my dream, and you put it in words, good work mate, it's absolutely amazing, beautiful and touching. Thank you for writing this and keep writing more :D
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is the first story that I've ever cried during or after... it it so beautifully written, and I love the tiny amounts of humor added to keep the drama and romance interesting!
Alia92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awww you made me cry the end ;{ I freaking loved this story! Please do more Joker/Shep fic's please!
SH313 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This story touched my freaking heart!
Silver-06 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Loved it. I hope you continue this in a full legnth story.
Siksparnis chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh, my heart!.. Such a perfect portions of angst and emotion! The part where Jeff puts his hat on Shep and asks her about the reason she comes to him - I could literally feel my heart freeze.

Also, very tasteful phraseology!
MIRY5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh wow I absolutely loved it! The ending was adorable!
Emantsal chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh... I like this. I like it alot! The sex if good and hot, but I like the look inside their heads more. A very nice character study. Well done.