Reviews for With the Stars as Our Witness
TheBlackRose55 chapter 6 . 4/15
Ooh, can't wait to the update!
wanttoread chapter 6 . 3/21
UPDATE!...please
I know you've probably abandoned this fic but I just wanted to tell you that this is absolutely one of the best fics in the fandom. I've read it almost a million times since last year. Your characterization is wonderful and your Harry is exactly how I pictured him to be (abused and neglected children do have trauma and issues with love)

wonderful fic :)
Jayce chapter 6 . 3/11
Please, I BEG YOU, WRITE MORE! I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO THIS FIC, and I'm not joking. You are a really great writer, so please continue.
Beth9891 chapter 6 . 3/3
Love this pairing, is this story abandonned? I hope not!
Please continue
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 6 . 2/6
Pleas post more. (Mager Cliff Hanger)
Mrs. Shanique Volturi-Whitlock chapter 6 . 1/19
I thoroughly enjoyed this story but i am disappointed to see that you havent updated in over a year. I really wish that you would update cause this story is simply amazing and the plot has so much potential
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 1/13
great story, great pairing ;)
Start.Again.Angel chapter 6 . 1/5
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH! BUT IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN ALMOST TWO YEARS *sobbing*
ShizuBABE chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
mmm yummy pairing :D well this is my first time reading Blaise/Harry pair. (read Tom/Harry, Lucius/Harry, Fenrir/Harry, Serverus/Harry and others) i got to say you managed to get me hooked to this pairing quite easily :D

Its cute how you made the two of them and i cant wait for more! cant wait for your next update!
Basill chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
update? please?
love and temptations chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
BOOO you didn't finish it i'm so curious :( i love this story so sad you haven't write i wanna read and know what's gonna happen anyway good story

xoxo
Love and Temptations
mabidiso chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Aw, wish so much you had been up for continuing with this romance. Your Blaise is a powerhouse and I'd love to see him bringing Harry out of his shell. Harry is already slowly blossoming in the sun of Blaise's warmth.
Godiva9 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I love this story, the way Blaise is so protective of Harry is great! It is well written and the plot is enjoyable, though I hope that once Harry get his confidence back he is a little less meek. I love a vulnerable Harry but I like him to stand up for himself too. Anyway a brilliant story, I can't wait to see where you take it! : )