Reviews for With the Stars as Our Witness
MoniGems7 chapter 6 . 8/26
pls continue why do they best stories end lmao
ForeverFangirl16 chapter 6 . 8/22
Please continue this story!
Rebal-nation chapter 1 . 8/20
aidabye77 chapter 6 . 8/10
l just love the story, so well written. please continue with it.
HBlove23 chapter 6 . 8/9
Is it bad that I want, no, NEED more? I love it so much I hope you come back and write more chapters it’s just so addictive and I love the story so much
Adriene SC chapter 6 . 7/24
Omg, I love this so so much! The pairing is so far from what I’m used to but I love love love how you portrayed them and your plot is so good, it’s so funny but sweet that Harry like those novels and the way Blaise is ready to protect him is amazingly sweet. I looove it.
Please please consider continuing this, I definitely look forward to a new chapter ️
boo23 chapter 6 . 7/22
Wow. Breathtaking and amazing. I’d love to see this continuing. It would be great for Hermione and Blaise to become great friends. Can you imagine what they’d do to protect Harry? Also would help Hermione grow up and get rid of the rose colored glasses she wears.
Please continue
Great job
JustAReader248 chapter 6 . 7/18
I loved this, too bad it's not finished!
Max chapter 6 . 7/7
did you finish this fic?
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 6 . 6/6
I haven't read a well written story like yours in a long time. I love it! I love the relationship between Blaise and Harry. Thank you so much for sharing!
HokusKaeru49 chapter 6 . 4/27
please more.
Im inlove with your version of Blaise. Harry gets bullied so much he deserves someone who will spoil and take care of him.
vrani140 chapter 6 . 3/3