Reviews for Demon's Mentor
pls update thissss.. already 4yrs
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Please finish I love it. Short and sweet
Parnita chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Its good plot! I wish u would make it 5-7 chapters at least!
KuraiYuki-chan chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
when are you going to update?
KuraiYuki-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
when r u gonna write the next chapter?
kyuumihaira chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Why did you leave it there! It may be the weirdest couple ever, but it's soo good!
Valentine88000 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Hello,
Can I have the next chapter? Please? I can't wait
And with at least a little lemon...
I think your story is a good one and I hope it will continue a little longer :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
CAN U PLEASE FINISH IT. I WANT IT TO BE SWEET. NO VIOLENCE CAUSE J IS NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON
Antique Ghost chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Please write more! I've been checking back for a year! I love this whole series. It's my favorite. It would mean the world if you wrote more!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I MUST HAVE MOOREE! XD Short and sweet or long and hard(hehe) I would like it either way. I think it's a nice little side bit and would enjoy reading the conclusion.
MechanicalRosebud chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Nooo cliffhanger! I like it. I wants more DX!
jgood27 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
AquaBurst chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Keep going. I want to know what happens. I like your first story too. I would like to see what you have got planed.
rin776 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
please continue the story
inominatenoname chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I am so elated that you are continuing this series- very unexpected pairing btw, but I really like that about this series; the same pairings all the time grow tedious and unexciting.

As far as continuing, I would love it if you continued making other couple stories in this universe as well as keeping the plot line going with lots of characters involved (personally looking forward to a look at Grimmjow and Nnoitra's relationship and story- lol wonder who their kid(s) will be!). D

Can't wait to see more!