Reviews for When Home is Just Another Word for Love
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
so freaking cute!
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Again I'm sorry for taking so long to review this, I had read it and thought I reviewed it but on looking back I noticed that it didn't show it (either my computers acting up again or the site ate my review).

Another beautiful story, I love the level of trust that you conveyed in this piece by showing how far their relationship has come. The way that Casey no longer has the tension filled ‘look for the enemy’ reaction he had been forced to carry for so long.

I also loved the “Hi honey, I’m home” part (my favorite line). It could truly have more meaning than just the physical residence but could also mean his place with Chuck and their relationship being home. Just beautiful, you're such a gifted writer. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh my my my. THIS IS ADORABLE!

Yeah. Just saying, maybe you should write some more!

Amanda
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aw! Major fluff; I love it!

I think my favorite aspect of your stories would always be the detail with which you set up a situation or a character's mental state or even the relationships between characters. This definitely has that detail, and a sweetness that makes the reader imagine that these two work perfectly together.

I love the sweetness of both characters- the fact that Chuck thinks of Casey and what he needs by leaving a light on for him, and also Casey knowing and feeling that he and Chuck are completely right for each other. And(maybe this is just my interpretation) how the fact that Chuck thought of him before bed and shows him such a thoughtful gesture that it makes Casey love him even more.

Again, I love your writing. Please give us more! I need it! :)