Reviews for Handle With Care
PrincessSwifty chapter 4 . 3/17
I can't stop re-reading this fic. It's so sweet and just warming to read.
Oh god, that was amazing.
lala32903 chapter 3 . 1/20
Cloud and Sephy so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
This story is good and well written and 99.99999999999% spelling error free!
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/19
OH MY GOSH THHIS IS CUTE
Whispering Darkness chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
This... is such a wacky story idea. I love it! xD
Thank you for writing!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Interesting story! xD
Wildrop chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
This was so flippin' cute! I have no idea where you came up with this idea, but it's adorable. Thank you so much for the story!
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
-hides face and smiles- I remember this...
WhiteWerefox chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I started this story laughing at Cloud's instruction manual and ended up almost crying at how Genesis and Angeal treated Sephiroth. There are sooo many feelings in this story that add to the storyline and make everything 'real'. The believability of the character's reactions, and scenarios Cloud has to go through are perfectly done, make for a heartwarming and somewhat comical style that has made my day.

Best story I've read in weeks. I tip my hat to you dear writer.
Neleothesze chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Great story. Really touching. I really liked Cloud's characterisation. Off to check for the sequel. :)
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow! I feel sorry for Cloud. But even more sorry for Sephiroth. What on earth have they done to the man! That someone was made to feel so incredibly lonely and isolated that they thought a person was a toy, never mind the thought that he was so desperate for company that he turned to said toy is beyond creepy. Way to make Shinra look even worse than a souless monster.

I like the story though just felt the need to express myself a bit. On to the next chapter!

Gina
Codydog chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2014