Reviews for Blossom
ShadowArtist13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was surprisingly...cute! I never would've thought up something like this! But well done! XD
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That...That was so sweet...TT_TT mygosh...It's so sweet...So wonderful. Good job on this...sweet fic...
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
And now I feel really, really bad about not reading this earlier, but I'm also glad that I decided to read it now.

I loved this one-shot the most of all the member one-shots I've read so far. It was so sad and sweet, and funny, and then the ending: it was just perfect. The whole piece was perfect. It almost made me cry (which is good this time :P ), because it was the first fic I read in which Terra's dead.

I really wish I had this one in book format, so I could bring it everywhere and read it during holidays. Even though I could already guess that Marluxia would do something with flowers on 25 October, you still managed to surprise me.

As for Marluxia, he was in character, - as far as that was possible in the setting and such - which is almost scary since you haven't played Chain of Memories. In fact, I love the way you portrayed him, and the job you gave him and Aerith.

This one-shot deserves at least 10 times as much reviews. Seriously, if I didn't know any better I would say that you've written dozens of books and have at least 25 years experience in writing.

By the way, I think I found one tiny little mistake:

"He kept insisting it was important that he bring these flowers."

I think you already see it. :P
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is really good! I think this deserves a credit just because the pairing is unusual since Marluxia and Aqua have never interacted whatsoever, but this is really well written! I love how you wrote out Marluxia's character (even though he was a mean guy in the actual game), but it kind of works in this story. Love the fact that he was a flower shop owner and Aerith an employee because that makes so much sense. XD LOL

But anyways, I really liked the story idea. It's sweet, but also sad (because of what happened to Terra... yes I'm a Terra fangirl LOL). Love how you made the interactions between Aqua and Marluxia short and sweet, and the budding romance between them wasn't so direct. Like I said before, it works for this kind of story. :)

Thanks for the great read!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/17/2011