Reviews for Scrubs
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
. That's what is going through my head right now. I was reduced to fangirl breathing far too easily-again. But, I LOVE IT. Daaamn that was hot. It was just beautiful.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOVE IT!

You brought the hotness of Kogan and it's always nice to see Logan in the dominant position~

Doctor Logan can NEVER be resisted and this is a perfect example of why!

Keep up the awesome work!
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh my lordi, that was so hot/cute! I really enjoyed how you made it realistic and believable. Great job! *thumbs up*
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
And I've never been so happy that Kendall visited the doctor! Haha I lovedd it! (:
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
and of course, this i JUST read.

once again, this was incredibly HOT!

it seems like logan is topping kendall alot more often now-a-days :) which i really dont mind at all haha!

hm...you know, the doctor i had for my physical wasn't nearly as hot as logan...

btw, logan, that's a very creative way to check kendall's testicles ;) but u forgot to have him turn to the side and cough hahahahahah.

once again, im officially a fan of your kogans! and i look forwrd to more of them :)
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh, doctor Logan. Me likey.
waterwicca chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
how am i gonna ever say no to doctor!Logan kink? ;D :D :D this was great fun/sexy and dominant!Logan and needy!Kendall really worked ;D
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I just have 3 words to describe this: Mind-Blowingly Amazing!
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
YOU CONFORMIST. Lately EVERYONE is making Logan top EVERYONE and it's just like CRAZY because he is the bottomest bottom I have ever encountered in my life. LMAO. God the title made me think of that STUPID show Kenny used to talk about all the time last year. Like I don't even know anything about that show so maybe it's not all that dumb but every day he'd be like "SCRUBS" and I'd be like "RRRG" so yeah. But the story was great. You make Kendall such a dork to make yourself seem not so bad, huh? JK YOU'RE GOOD. Physicals sound like they suck. Except for this. Logan cheated. Lol. TALLY HO.
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was amazingly hot and amazing and hot.

Did I mention it was hot?

Logan in scrubs is probably one of the hottest images ever.

I love how Kendall took so much time making sure he looked ok for Logan.

Dominant Logan HOT.

It's nice to see Logan top for a change. :D

The sex was hot, and I love how they did it on the table. Your descriptions made everything clear in my head.

Great work. You are an amazing writer. :D