Reviews for Bringing Light Into the Darkness
ZabuzasGirl chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Update immediately, please!
Keren Olivero chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Bankai-Vicki is short for Victoria, my other original character. You will see in earlier chapters when she introduces herself she tells people they can call her Vicki if they want.
Bankai chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I just wanted to know, who is Vicki?
xyugiohluvrx chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
Ohmygods, yes! She's finally made it to Domino City! I can't wait to see where this will go! :D You must continue when you can!
SheRese53 chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Such a cute ficc!
xyugiohluvrx chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
A beautiful chapter as always! Update soon. - Yeah! Yami won, of course. xD And I'm glad Keren told Odion of something that was bothering. Hopefully soon, she'll tell him her feelings as well. x3
Ilovemiax chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Gar, the internet's been scrwey with me lately, so I'm finally getting a chance to review! :) This chapter almost brought me to tears! I still love how you manage to capture Kaiba's personality so perfectly!
X0Cherry0X chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow! I loved how you made the OC characters fit in so well! I could already Imagine the characters in it. I especially loved the flashback and how you portrayed both Marik and Ishizu! I'm excited to read the next chapter soon :D Keep on writing!
Ilovemiax chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
Whoa, talk about a nail-biting chapter!
Ilovemiax chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
I love the last line... it makes me laugh. :3
xyugiohluvrx chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Another amazingly well written chapter. :) Please update soon!
Ilovemiax chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Yay! I've been rooting for you Joey!
Ilovemiax chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Hey, I know the long awaited review :) Anyway... I thought it was so innovative! I really had some good laughs (probably not at the right parts- I laugh at the worst times). Really great story, and I look forward to reading some more :)