Reviews for Bringing Light Into the Darkness
Miki-mouse716 chapter 51 . 8/10
Thanks for another dedication! I was happy to see that Ishizu went out fighting and tried her best against Yami. I also loved the bit of realism you put in when Mai saw Yami Marik again and showing Joey's character development . Kudos to making Yami Marik even more sinister and sneaky than he was in the anime. I'm so happy that Vicki and Marik had some romantic opportunities! I can't wait to see how you'll write their relationship out. I also kind of forgot that Yami and Joey would be the two finalists and I wish them luck, especially with Yami's duel against Yami Marik. Get good Marik back soon, okay?
Miki-mouse716 chapter 50 . 7/17
Great chapter! You did really well on the duel, them going back and forth and giving each other false hope and such (how dare you leave a cliffhanger! haha j/k) I'm happy that Joey finally woke up with a kiss of love! I love your Joey and Mai moments! I'm glad that Dark Marik didn't decide to go after Keren and Odion yet and I can imagine the look on Kaiba's face after he sees the damage to the room. I also want to see Dark Marik's plans for when he is going to cause some more damage (I know that you always have a surprising twist up your sleeve and I can't wait to see it :)) Thank you for the birthday shoutout! It made me so happy and your update felt like a birthday present! I can't wait until your next update! Don't keep me waiting too long, now ;)
Miki-mouse716 chapter 49 . 6/19
Yay, Mai woke up! I was surprised that she didn't flip out on Ishizu, but I"m glad that she had a calm mind. For a minute, I thought that Yami Marik was going to sneak up on Keren and Odion while Ishizu was out and I was thinking "noooo!" because you put in extra twists that makes this worth reading. :) I was hoping that you'd cover the sounds that was coming from Marik's room this chapter, but that makes me look forward to the next chapter (but I reeealllyy want to know what he was doing!)! I'm also looking forward to how you'll write out Ishizu and Yami's duel. I bet Yami Marik (and maybe Kaiba?) will be watching. Let the best duelist win!
Miki-mouse716 chapter 48 . 5/26
Wow! I love where you're taking this! I didn't expect for Yami Marik to lose, but I shouldn't be surprised, since Kaiba had lost to Ishizu. Great job on making their dueling dialogue more realistic. I feel like the dub made it a little cheesy and I like your version of Joey better than the dub version. I can't wait to read how you'll conclude the Battle City Finals and Yami Marik's defeat amongst other plot points. :)
Miki-mouse716 chapter 47 . 5/4
I'm glad that I'm finally all caught up with the story! I loved how in previous chapters, you didn't make Joey as immature as he was in the anime, but still tied in Mai's attitude very well with their misunderstanding. I didn't expect the twist where Kaiba loses to Ishizu, and I haven't seen that route explored until now, but I'm happy that you went along with it. I can't wait to see how you write her duel between Yami! All of the moments between Keren and Odion were great and Marik's apologies along with reforming really tugged at my heartstrings! Great job! I also love how Vicki's character is portrayed. She's more realistic and easy to relate to. Overall, great job and I can't wait to read more! :)
Miki-mouse716 chapter 15 . 4/22
I'm so glad that Marik gave those crappy rare hunters what was coming to them! I felt so sorry for Keren when they had started plotting her demise, but I'm glad that Marik decided to show a slither of compassion. Great job writing Vicki's reaction to seeing all of the bug monsters, I would've reacted the same way.
Miki-mouse716 chapter 12 . 4/21
I enjoyed the small scenes for Keren and Odion, but I was a bit disappointed at his sternness towards her about her leaving the infirmary. While I was hoping for a slightly sweeter scene between them, I understand why he holds more loyalty to Marik. I feel so sorry for Keren as I can imagine how uncomfortable she must feel in her situation. I can't wait to read more of how their relationship develops and how Vicki will eventually deal with Marik. Loving the story so far! :)
Miki-mouse716 chapter 3 . 4/7
I like your story so far. It's nice to see other Battle City fan fics written as nice as yours. I'm glad that you actually gave Ishizu some life and emotions as Kaiba slowly wracked her nerves. This is definitely a good read :)
AvalonBay chapter 42 . 1/22
I'm sorry I didn't get to reviewing this story like I said I would a few weeks ago. But I'm here now and I've read all 42 chapters and come on! Don't hurt my Joey like that, not when Mai is basically the love of his life. Him being so sad and angsty and broken over her. Gah! But poor Serenity, she does enough though her feelings are justified.

Great job with this story.
Dark Yugi chapter 42 . 11/6/2015
I absolutely love this story so much. I'm really glad that you haven't abandoned it becu very talented writer. Keep up the amazing job.
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
Cool what will happen to Keren?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Update immediately, please!
LadyKeren chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Bankai-Vicki is short for Victoria, my other original character. You will see in earlier chapters when she introduces herself she tells people they can call her Vicki if they want.