Reviews for The Black Castle
RaiseYourEyebrow chapter 13 . 6/19
Pls continue I love this!
Tayzza6966 chapter 13 . 4/11
oh my gods please udate! i need to know what happens
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
Maybe it's time to update again? :p
Ranger Tristan chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Great story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
LOVE IT! Please keep on writing!
animals202 chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
I'm a lazy updater too...
Though I hope you update soon!
Away-She-Flied chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
Was just rereading the second book (as I'm home on break and have literally nothing better to do) and was reminded of this story- as always, I love what you do with the characters. Was wondering if you'll ever let us know what happens after this cliffhanger? I love the story, and they way you draw your readers in, but I really want to know what happens next, whether that's through an actual chapter or just posting what your plans would have been (totally understand the demands of a university student.)

Thanks for your wonderful work- I always enjoy reading it.
AKLNxStories chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Ahh! This is such a good story, better than most of them out there (no offense to other authors) you should definitely update again!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Great story! Please update! You're doing awesome! I hope you update! You and Halt have full permision to be out of charater! Will... I feel so sorry for him. He's only 16 and going through things like this already. Can't blame Horace for having no respect for the king. Cassandra is fine while his best friend is "dead"!Update!
Lizzy chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Is this gonna be another round about year long wait for the next chapter?! Please update soon!
Martha Prebble is awesome chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Is Halt going to realize that Will's still alive soon?
And can you please keep writing?
I quite like this story.
Reilana chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
This is such a cliffhanger! I'm desperate to know more about Will! Please update soon!
SuddenlyADog chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I love your story! Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for your next update. But don't stress yourself out! Writing should be fun and I hope it stays that way for you, regardless of how long it takes to update :)
Monochrome Lynx chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Last updated: May 7
Today: September 9
Four months have passed, and I wander, how many more will I have to wait before I can read this again? But seriously, good chapter!
LuthienT chapter 13 . 8/5/2014