Reviews for The Black Castle
Away-She-Flied chapter 12 . 6/5
Was just rereading the second book (as I'm home on break and have literally nothing better to do) and was reminded of this story- as always, I love what you do with the characters. Was wondering if you'll ever let us know what happens after this cliffhanger? I love the story, and they way you draw your readers in, but I really want to know what happens next, whether that's through an actual chapter or just posting what your plans would have been (totally understand the demands of a university student.)

Thanks for your wonderful work- I always enjoy reading it.
AKLNxStories chapter 13 . 5/18
Ahh! This is such a good story, better than most of them out there (no offense to other authors) you should definitely update again!
Great story! Please update! You're doing awesome! I hope you update! You and Halt have full permision to be out of charater! Will... I feel so sorry for him. He's only 16 and going through things like this already. Can't blame Horace for having no respect for the king. Cassandra is fine while his best friend is "dead"!Update!
Lizzy chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Is this gonna be another round about year long wait for the next chapter?! Please update soon!
Martha Prebble is awesome chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Is Halt going to realize that Will's still alive soon?
And can you please keep writing?
I quite like this story.
Reilana chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
This is such a cliffhanger! I'm desperate to know more about Will! Please update soon!
SuddenlyADog chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I love your story! Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for your next update. But don't stress yourself out! Writing should be fun and I hope it stays that way for you, regardless of how long it takes to update :)
Fox's Ace chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Last updated: May 7
Today: September 9
Four months have passed, and I wander, how many more will I have to wait before I can read this again? But seriously, good chapter!
LuthienT chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
FishInAFadora chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
oh god this story is pulling at my heartstrings and entertaining my sadistic side...you are absolutely killing me with these long-time-coming updates! however, i understand the pains of daily life (since i can take a long time myself) and ill wait patiently for the next chapter. your writing is worth it.
Weakness Hunter chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Please update
hijikata2002 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
It absolutely love your story. And Will is my favorite character. Can you put more interrogation scene.
Ravenclaw667 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
I love this story! The characters are so accurate and I truly hope you can update soon!
One Riot chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Uh-oh! Things aren't looking so good for Will... And hmm, I'm pretty curious to found out how Halt and Horace's travels end up. They're not exactly headed toward Will, after all. :P Anyway, I just found this story and very much enjoyed it so far. Very well-written and I thought everyone was pretty in character. Awesome job and best of luck. :)
2012summerstar chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Poor will! What's going to happen to him? Oh I can't wait to see what happens with all of them! FIGHTING!