Reviews for But I'm Supposed to Hate You
Maya1109 chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Kyaaa...oh the fluff, the FLUFF! I really enjoyed your fic. so many times I thought it was the end of this fic then right at the very end you'd put in a cliffhanger but it was all good, a bit of OOCness here and there but nothing major. I was also super surprised when you brought Kyoya's father into the picture. But I'm glad it all worked out in the end because this is my favourite OHSHC pairing.
hyperactivebookworm chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Awwwwww... THAT. WAS. ADORABLE. I love Kyokao, and you my friend , HAVE PULLED IT OFF PERFECTLY ! ... Sorry ... i got in to Yaoi Fangirl mode for a minute ... Well, I just wasted 5 minutes of your life but if I could waste 5 more , could you tell me what happened to Kyouya's wife? (OMG, hope they get divorced. Sorry that was random)
DevoraDeath chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
i luv it
DevoraDeath chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
cutest ending ever!
Dinokitty chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
MEEP! You made me cry TT but then I was like "YAAAAYY! Wait..? What about his wife SHE SHOULD GO DIE IN A HOLE!"
Dinokitty chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Kaida Ren chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Oh and I forget to say that the diary chapter was AWESOME! :D
Kaida Ren chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST fanfic I've EVER read! It's so adorable. I practically died of a major fangasm when I read the whole ice cream scene, and when Kyouya's dad came in actually screamed "wtf? ur ruining a perfect fluff moment!" and my girlriend was all like ? and then I was like :'(. Omg and the last chapter...so freaken good! This is officially my fave fanfiction! Thanks for an awesome read! 3
InactiveAccounrDeleted chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
That was so beautiful *cries*

i'm honestly depressed when I finished reading this story. I would have asked you to post another chapter.. But the ending is so damn perfect, and I want to stay it that way. Thanks for this awesome story :D
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 8 . 2/21/2012

DaixRiku4ever

HikaxKao4ever

KaoxKyo4ever
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
This story is fantastic! Definately one of the best i've read and I have read a LOT of fics. Well done. Kinda wanted to punch Kyoya in the 7th chapter and the beginning of the 8th but he made up for it at the end.
erin chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
AAAAAHHHHHHH! beautiful simply wonderful
Serelinda chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Aww. Those two are so cute! I started crying when Kyoya had to go away. I'm glad it all ended out all right. By the way, great story.
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I loved it! TT it waas so sweet the love between Kyoya and Kaoru, I like HIkaru with Kaoru too... but, he's mean with Kaoru sometimes, and Kaoru would give up everything for him, he's to good to be real!