Reviews for Spirit of Inquiry
CuriousInEverySense chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh, gosh - that was excellent; I'm in stitches here on this side of the screen! I'm super curious about how Tron would have reacted, but this seems to be complete. A well done one-shot, indeed.
ChangeTheCircumstances chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is most possibly the most adorable thing I've ever read. Ram was my favorite character by far and I really wish he hadn't died in the original. I felt so sorry for Flynn when he had just saved him and then he couldn't do anything to help him. Great little story and I loved the way you wrote it. I have no idea if you'll ever write anymore for The Original Tron, especially for Ram and/or Flynn but I'd love it if you did!
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This might be the best tron story I have read yet!

Awesome job! I would totally like to find out what Tron's reaction to being tickled is. Thank you for sharing!

Kopy kat
Vaeru chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love this! :D It's adorable and yet plausable, and you have single-handedly made me a Ram fan. Congratulations!

Poor Tron... He has no idea what he's up against...

Thanks for writing!

~Vaeru
Vaako chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Haha, very cute! I loved Ram getting him back! I like how this is in the spirit of the first film :D Good job on this, I can't stop smiling ;)
Romanticized Missile Fire chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Fluffy love. That's what this is. And in my mind, I'm coming up with aaaaaaaaaall kinds of dirtiness happening when they suddenly decide NOT to catch up to Tron so quickly. ;D Goodness, I might write something like that. Hehehehehe... I so need counselling.

I LOVE THIS. O.O Loooooooooooooooooove. And it wins. A lot. And very VERY hard (no double meaning of course, tee hee).
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Yay for science! xDD

Me says more sience shoud be done ongrid. Preferably by using the Infiniteviking code language. :D

.rocks.
rinzlerkitty chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
3 omg yay.

and yes. yes this is rinz_kitty and religiousnut and...i think those are my only ones you've played with thus far.

no, i am not stalking you. i just *happened* to see the words ram and tickle fight and now love you forever.
Flight of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is an adorable little story! I absolutely love it!
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aww, cute story! LOL I'd love to see Tron's reaction to getting sneak-attack tickled. XD
Miri Fern chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Flynn and Ram should start messing with TRON's head. Now THAT would be hilarious. This is actually the most giggle-inducing fix I've ever read. I was in class today and started laughing when I thought of this.
spiritplumber chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hooray science! :D
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh that was funny! I loved it, you should do one where they team up against Tron, NOW that would be funny.
Macs chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was a really sweet little story. You've got a really lovely dynamic between the characters and the mood is playful and fun. A very enjoyable read!