Reviews for Crane Wings on Windows
ngawoi chapter 15 . 9/29
aaa i truly adore this story it just makes me a little sad that it might never be finished :,)) i do hope one day you pick this back up
Lady Renrider chapter 15 . 5/17
If you ever finish this story, i will read gladly!
Lady Renrider chapter 9 . 5/17
OMG Hozin is playing matchmaker and i love it.
Please continue!
everlasting13071982 chapter 15 . 4/9
hello ! i love this story i hope you do other chapter one day thanks 33 :D
Just please please please PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
sxs1000 chapter 15 . 2/25
I really like this story mainly because it evolved from such a simple plot line to a complex plot line in a matter of chapters. It also has amazing lines and stories with in it that apply to real life. I really enjoyed reading such a poetic story and hope you update more chapters soon. I want to see the real juicy stuff about romance and jealousy as well. I never got bored reading Kazama's or Chizuru's POVS' They were both great and I think you captured their character extremely well, especially Chizuru.

My favorite character is probably Hideo because he is such a dick and how he gets promoted to 'less of a dick but still dush-baggy' as the story progresses, Lol. And when in the first few chapters or so (can't remember which one) Kazama said to his dad to "Die" was probably my favorite part. Please, please, update you philosophical poetic creature of light (something I'll never be, poems just confuse me) And hope you're having a great day! Love this story SO MUCH!
Lischick chapter 15 . 1/31
Love your story! I know it's been a while, but I hope you are still plan on finishing the story. Don't leave us readers hanging! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Okay I'm sorry but I'd like to tell you that 'chocker' is spelt 'choker'. I'm surprised you didn't know since you seem to have a large vocabulary.

Just sorta got sick of the chocker this, chocker that at the beginning. Don't mean to offend! :)

Lovely chapter by the way. Kazama's learning!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
this is a nice story; but id like to point a major flaw (at least for me as a reader).

your grammar and vocab is great; but you describe EVERYTHING, WAY TOO DETAILED... the descriptive is way too long, too much, it actually made the story boring. i often find myself scroling down without really bothering to read a couple paragraphs because i already know what you wanted to explain. descriptive paragraphs are nice and necessary, but do it too much and you'll lose many charming points
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
I just don't like Chizu because being strong in mind is good and all, but it won't help you when you're lying on the floor dead, or you've gotten someone killed trying to protect you. People dislike that quality because they think, "if I was in her spot I would..." believing that they truly would do something to help. And sure, Chizu helped but she never tried to learn to take care of patients the way Yamazaki did, she never forced the Shinsengumi to eat their food even though it was better for them. She just...accepted. They were probably grateful but it didn't help them.
Law23 chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Thank you for writing a wanderfull story I really like it a lot

Pleas complete the story

artisticaln chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Really loving this! Will there be a continuing Chapter 16 anytime soon? O_o
2human chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I am really loving this story.
I just wish you had more dialogue instead of... Describing everything. You're paragraphs get so lengthy that sometimes I don't want to read them. The best way into a characters heart is dialogue.
But other than that, GREAT JOB! You made these characters feel so much more real as opposed to the show! I'm so excited to see what happens next! :D
mon coeur chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
i need more! lol omg words cant describe.