Reviews for Crane Wings on Windows
sxs1000 chapter 15 . 2/25
I really like this story mainly because it evolved from such a simple plot line to a complex plot line in a matter of chapters. It also has amazing lines and stories with in it that apply to real life. I really enjoyed reading such a poetic story and hope you update more chapters soon. I want to see the real juicy stuff about romance and jealousy as well. I never got bored reading Kazama's or Chizuru's POVS' They were both great and I think you captured their character extremely well, especially Chizuru.

My favorite character is probably Hideo because he is such a dick and how he gets promoted to 'less of a dick but still dush-baggy' as the story progresses, Lol. And when in the first few chapters or so (can't remember which one) Kazama said to his dad to "Die" was probably my favorite part. Please, please, update you philosophical poetic creature of light (something I'll never be, poems just confuse me) And hope you're having a great day! Love this story SO MUCH!
Lischick chapter 15 . 1/31
Love your story! I know it's been a while, but I hope you are still plan on finishing the story. Don't leave us readers hanging! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Okay I'm sorry but I'd like to tell you that 'chocker' is spelt 'choker'. I'm surprised you didn't know since you seem to have a large vocabulary.

Just sorta got sick of the chocker this, chocker that at the beginning. Don't mean to offend! :)

Lovely chapter by the way. Kazama's learning!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
this is a nice story; but id like to point a major flaw (at least for me as a reader).

your grammar and vocab is great; but you describe EVERYTHING, WAY TOO DETAILED... the descriptive is way too long, too much, it actually made the story boring. i often find myself scroling down without really bothering to read a couple paragraphs because i already know what you wanted to explain. descriptive paragraphs are nice and necessary, but do it too much and you'll lose many charming points
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
I just don't like Chizu because being strong in mind is good and all, but it won't help you when you're lying on the floor dead, or you've gotten someone killed trying to protect you. People dislike that quality because they think, "if I was in her spot I would..." believing that they truly would do something to help. And sure, Chizu helped but she never tried to learn to take care of patients the way Yamazaki did, she never forced the Shinsengumi to eat their food even though it was better for them. She just...accepted. They were probably grateful but it didn't help them.
Law23 chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Thank you for writing a wanderfull story I really like it a lot

Pleas complete the story

artisticaln chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
Really loving this! Will there be a continuing Chapter 16 anytime soon? O_o
2human chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I am really loving this story.
I just wish you had more dialogue instead of... Describing everything. You're paragraphs get so lengthy that sometimes I don't want to read them. The best way into a characters heart is dialogue.
But other than that, GREAT JOB! You made these characters feel so much more real as opposed to the show! I'm so excited to see what happens next! :D
mon coeur chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
i need more! lol omg words cant describe.
AbsynthianNymph chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
Absolutely BRILLIANT! Where to start with this glorious piece of literature? I suppose I should begin by stating that you have an EXTRAORDINARY and rare talent when it comes to the articulation of words and images. Your words are thought provoking to the point that one would only see this type of writing in a professional author. I browse quite a bit of the fiction on this site and never have I come across an author who's characterization is so spot on. To think that you have done all of this with an original universe as well is phenomenal. I find myself forgetting that I am not reading just a fiction but a small novella, one that you can plainly see that the author has put hours of work into. I am extremely humbled and impressed. Within these praise is a seed of sadness though, as I see you have not written a chapter for close to a year. I would please implore you to continue this fiction as I have grown rather fond of it. I hope that this review may give you the little push you require to finish this. Have a good day and cheers to you!
Yona0 chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Wait a sec... is Chizuru still a Yukimura?
nafeesa321 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
I remember or maybe 50% sure kazamas parents died because the made a oni promise that if one of them die the other will die to so kazamas parents died when his mother gave birth!
PixiePinn chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
Wonderful chapter, loved it! Finally got to know about the Yukimura clan. So much emotions, it was nice though. I was waiting for something like this to happen. I am not disappointed!
PixiePinn chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
The ending with Hozin was too cute. He's playing match-maker. Very enjoyable chapter!
Brenda992 chapter 15 . 1/6/2016