Reviews for Crane Wings on Windows
nafeesa321 chapter 4 . 1/31
I remember or maybe 50% sure kazamas parents died because the made a oni promise that if one of them die the other will die to so kazamas parents died when his mother gave birth!
PixiePinn chapter 15 . 1/20
Wonderful chapter, loved it! Finally got to know about the Yukimura clan. So much emotions, it was nice though. I was waiting for something like this to happen. I am not disappointed!
PixiePinn chapter 9 . 1/19
The ending with Hozin was too cute. He's playing match-maker. Very enjoyable chapter!
Brenda992 chapter 15 . 1/6
I love it.
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
FOR-MI-DA-BLE ! What more can I say . Let me think ...Ah ! Next chapter , please .
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Wow .What a passionate chapter !
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Wow .That was intense !
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
That was just beautiful . Indeed I have wish many time that Chizuru was a bit more strong physically . But to hear that has open my minds .Thanks for the beautiful lesson .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
He's a king alright . But so cold , to not say almost rude .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Kazama is hard to please .
Tsuru no Hokori chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
I am so glad that beautiful stories like this one exist. I enjoyed all of your chapters immensely and I hope that there will be many more to follow. Please, dont abandon this cause it would be such a shame if this fanfic remained unfinished.
Best wishes from a German KazamaXChizuru fangirl.
(have you watched the Hakuouki musicals yet? There is a subbed version of Kazama Hen around on the internet ;) )
Kagome chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
So her whole family is dead - that's sad!
I would really like to see Kazama getting jealous of someone who is close to her or really likes her! :)
Very long and good chapter!
UPDATE ASAP!
saran chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
gorgeous story! very, very captivating! I loved it so much. I stayed up the whole night reading it. The flow of the story, the diction, the dialogue, the description, and your mythology- everything was wonderful! I love how you included poetry and literary works into this story! I felt like their world was a part of our world (the real world). Oh the wonders of stories and what they do! You definitely built a bridge for the mind and imagination! And your characterization was marvelous, I say. You showed parts of Kazama that one doesn't normally consider at first glance. I'm really glad you portrayed Chizuru the way you did too. She is a girl with intangible strength. Great job on the depth of this story and characters. Goodness, i am so amazed and blown away by this master piece! Please update when you can. I'd love to see how this ends :)
Oshean.Kie chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
You're back man -insert crying face-
I forgot my old account name, so I used one that I practically abandoned HA! I'm so glad you revamped the story (I need to do mine, let's talk about adolescent writing and formatting yikes!), and I'm so glad you're back. Not enough FINISHED Chika/Chizu stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
I love this story! I can wait for the next chapter.