Reviews for Once Upon a Casson
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ah, you absolute genius.

Linda haunting Bill is certainly something I like the idea of! Poor David can't win, can he?

I really like your "Cinderella" one - poor Tom! I'm half-admiring Indigo for protecting Rose's virtue, but still.. Good on her for defending Tom!

"Snow White" made me smile - you know how I love Indigo/Sarah. Michael should know what he's in for with the Cassons by now though!

"Beauty and the Beast" was spot on, and "Twelve Dancing Princesses" made me laugh too.

Can I just say how much I love you for the "Revolting Rhymes" references, by the way? Sarah keeping a gun in her knickers is probably something best left as it is...

I love the matter of fact way Indigo deals with the beanstalk. And how tactless is Michael? He certainly would be a dead man once Caddy's siblings got their hands on him!

You had Eve and Bill down perfectly in "Rumplestiltskin", and I absolutely adored "Princess and the Pea". Poor, poor Indigo.

I think it was rather harsh of Saffy to put Rose's frog in a blender, and... Sadly I agree that the Cassons at the ballet probably wouldn't go very well!

The rest all made me laugh, but I have to say that "Aladdin" is probably my favourite out of all of them. I just like that although Tom doesn't use his last wish to set the genie free (frankly I'm very pleased about what he DID use it for!), he makes sure that he'll get set free in the end.

All in all, a lovely, funny, brilliantly written collection of stories. As always, you have the characters down to a tee. Well done!