Reviews for A SOLDIER's Weapon
fallowell2 chapter 22 . 11/4/2021
Would LOVE another chapter!
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 22 . 4/17/2021
Ahahabfkebrjf the tension is killing me. I really love this story and will wait as long as it takes. Take all the time you need!
Brenda Joyeux chapter 22 . 4/3/2021
My six sense was already screaming "incomplete" by the end of the previous chapter .So I really hope I'll be able to read how it ends . And thank you for sharing.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 20 . 4/3/2021
Maybe he should tell Cloud the most important information first . Which is Hojo KNOWS about their little secret and to be even more careful, don't you think ?
Brenda Joyeux chapter 16 . 4/3/2021
Oh boy. I did think it would be a good idea to confined in someone thrust worthy but didn't know who .
Brenda Joyeux chapter 4 . 4/1/2021
Thanks for not spoiling the story in the resume. It's so much better !
Brenda Joyeux chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
I'm thinking that maybe Cloud is from the future but I'm not totally sure.
Chatwyn chapter 22 . 9/29/2019
SCREM it's been like years, but I can't help but hope for a conclusion to this story! Sephiroth meets what he could've been, he's THIS CLOSE to resolving things with Cloud - did Cloud's mum make it out of the Nibelheim fire caused by his alternate self OK? How does Veld reconcile with his thought to be long lost partner Vincent? What's Seph going to do now that he knows his dad is not Hojo! Lucrecia's still alive, do they know! Oh, please do ask Cloud about Tifa Seph, 'so Yuffie says you're in love with her but you're messing about with me?' HAHAHAH -AHHHH
Lhj chapter 22 . 9/17/2019
Thy most dearest author, please continue this delightful masterpiece of ffvii fanfic universe, on another note; damm~ you're busy aren't you I hope life is kind to you.
Mary chapter 22 . 8/2/2019
Oh my goodness, please don’t abandon this fic! It is so good. So well written and in character. I never knew I needed AC!Cloud/young!Sephiroth in my life, but now that it’s there, I need more! I need to know what happens! Thank you for this story, even if it doesn’t get finished. I really enjoyed it. ️
LilliEros chapter 22 . 4/25/2019
I eagerly await your return. I LOVE this fic. You write everything so well and everyone is IC, and Sephiroth's struggle is Just. So. Real. I adore this fic, and I thank you for writing it and giving me a chance to read it.
Aynon chapter 22 . 3/6/2019
This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. Can’t wait to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2018
Continuing from previous review (it's still the same person)you have not been around for quite some luck to you on finishing the story and does anyone know who has the longest hiatus in the ffvii fanfic circle other than jukebox hound the author?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2018
My god!,author you are still alive? what happened to you,are you OK?
Littwink chapter 17 . 6/8/2018
Can I just say that I found your Dessau lectures an invaluable and utterly unique experience? Not to mention all the other aspects of the story which adds up into a really comprehensive mesh of post-ACC and Crisis Core. Your meticulous descriptions in each chapter reveals your control over your writing, and I find it very admirable! Keep it up!

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!