Reviews for Choices
TyrantTrollolololo chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Omg! SO FREAKING CUTE!
No Just Dot chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Thank you! Very very good!
HikariSilence chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I read this a while back but managed to stumble upon it again, its a great story, really, and to be honest I'm surprised you don't have more reviews.. But even so, I'm glad i got to read this again, keep up the good work!
- M-chan *
AZ1087653 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
This was a well thought out story here. I am glad I found it. I always maintained it would take something like this for Senpai to admit his feelings. Thank you for the entertainment.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Poor Masaki. I don't like sempai anymore. He keeps on hurting Mori-chan too much. You should write a tragedy one xD anyway, good story!
kvicka chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
It's damned awesome story *.*

I really love the way it turned out

Thanks for writing this story ;)
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I LOVED IT! You really deserve more reviews!:(

Thanks for writing! I enjoyed it:D
TailzofDarkLight chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
love it!
DemeRain chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This story took that left turn I'd always been curious about when reading the manga. The "what if"? Loved it. Thanks for sharing
Lacy Moonlight chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
D: please continue this, i really really want to know what happens next.
Sepiolith chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
AWESOME!

OMG, you really did a great job on that one! *-*

Too bad there aren't more chapters, I wanna know how their situation is changing from that end on. Would something between them even change at all? How 'bout Masaki?

But you've found a perfectly fine ending!

Very entertaining, well done, thanks a lot!
ScissorSheep chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
AWWWWW i loved this! alot! -
HerpDerp chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
But in all seriousness, lovely writing as always ;D
Vasheren chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Ahh I absolutely adored this! You captured their characters so accurately! And Souichi's confession was perfect; I could see it happening similarly in the manga, for sure! Ah, you're amazing, thank you for the lovely fic
Alexia Featherchild chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
This was an enjoyable read and it seemed that it could have been probable to have occured in the manga and it was well written too. Hope to see more from you!