Reviews for Choices
Laura Paty chapter 6 . 9/5
Fic so beautiful, I love it when he finally declared his feelings
TyrantTrollolololo chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
No Just Dot chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Thank you! Very very good!
HikariSilence chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I read this a while back but managed to stumble upon it again, its a great story, really, and to be honest I'm surprised you don't have more reviews.. But even so, I'm glad i got to read this again, keep up the good work!
- M-chan *
AZ1087653 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
This was a well thought out story here. I am glad I found it. I always maintained it would take something like this for Senpai to admit his feelings. Thank you for the entertainment.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Poor Masaki. I don't like sempai anymore. He keeps on hurting Mori-chan too much. You should write a tragedy one xD anyway, good story!
kvicka chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
It's damned awesome story *.*

I really love the way it turned out

Thanks for writing this story ;) chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I LOVED IT! You really deserve more reviews!:(

Thanks for writing! I enjoyed it:D
Story Fabricator chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
love it!
DemeRain chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This story took that left turn I'd always been curious about when reading the manga. The "what if"? Loved it. Thanks for sharing
gonenevertoreturn chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
D: please continue this, i really really want to know what happens next.
Sepiolith chapter 6 . 3/23/2011

OMG, you really did a great job on that one! *-*

Too bad there aren't more chapters, I wanna know how their situation is changing from that end on. Would something between them even change at all? How 'bout Masaki?

But you've found a perfectly fine ending!

Very entertaining, well done, thanks a lot!
ScissorSheep chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
AWWWWW i loved this! alot! -
HerpDerp chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
But in all seriousness, lovely writing as always ;D
Vasheren chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Ahh I absolutely adored this! You captured their characters so accurately! And Souichi's confession was perfect; I could see it happening similarly in the manga, for sure! Ah, you're amazing, thank you for the lovely fic~