Reviews for Choices
orangeandstrawberries chapter 6 . 5/17
Whoooooo! Lemons! Lemons everywhere! That was fun. Hahaha... That was hotter than the sun. It was still a bit of emotional blackmail. But looking at the direction the manga has been taking, it seems like emotional blackmail is really what works for senpai. It's what's pushing him to think about his own feelings. That beautiful man is so damn stubborn. But we all know how in love they really are with each other haha! Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful story! And that wonderful lemon. Hahaha
orangeandstrawberries chapter 5 . 5/17
God this chapter was so heart wrenching! I can't breathe while reading Tet-chan's outburst! It was all true! Oh so true I want to scream all that at Senpai's face too! But... I still want them to be together. So on to chapter 6! Hehe
orangeandstrawberries chapter 2 . 5/17
Oh crap. Masaki's in love with Tet-chan. Now that's a lot of trouble. Somehow this fic has the same feels as the manga. It feels so similar that I can imagine it in the manga. Thank you for sharing this!
fanatla chapter 6 . 5/5
I like your story a lot... the feelings flow was strong between the characters.
My only remark: you wrote by mistake the Tetsuhiro's hometown as Nagoya instead of Fukuoka, so I hope you correct it in the future.
Laura Paty chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Fic so beautiful, I love it when he finally declared his feelings
TyrantTrollolololo chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Omg! SO FREAKING CUTE!
No Just Dot chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Thank you! Very very good!
HikariSilence chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I read this a while back but managed to stumble upon it again, its a great story, really, and to be honest I'm surprised you don't have more reviews.. But even so, I'm glad i got to read this again, keep up the good work!
- M-chan *
AZ1087653 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
This was a well thought out story here. I am glad I found it. I always maintained it would take something like this for Senpai to admit his feelings. Thank you for the entertainment.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Poor Masaki. I don't like sempai anymore. He keeps on hurting Mori-chan too much. You should write a tragedy one xD anyway, good story!
kvicka chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
It's damned awesome story *.*

I really love the way it turned out

Thanks for writing this story ;)
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I LOVED IT! You really deserve more reviews!:(

Thanks for writing! I enjoyed it:D
Story Fabricator chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
love it!
DemeRain chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This story took that left turn I'd always been curious about when reading the manga. The "what if"? Loved it. Thanks for sharing
gonenevertoreturn chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
D: please continue this, i really really want to know what happens next.